LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LX Newbie
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone! I purchased an 05 Magnum R/T about 90 days ago. I'm having new Bridgestones installed today, and will start my stereo upgrade this weekend. Future planned mods include sway bars and springs.

My company manufactures speakers and amplifiers for the home theater/hi-fi industry, and I use this car to haul our stuff all over the country to demonstrate to dealers. It is the perfect car for my purposes - looks cool, great performance, and great comfort for long drives.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum.

Cheers!

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Welcome from nashville too!

Thats a bit crazy that two Nashville folks (me being one) joined the site within 2.5 days.

Same goes here, maybe we can meet up sometime.

·
LX Newbie
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I think a Nashville meet would be fun; my office is in the Bellevue mall. During the summer on Saturday nights, the mall hosts various car gatherings - maybe that would be a possibility for us?

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Absolutely that'd be a great place to meetup -- at least for me(the people on the other side of nashville may disagree). We live in D.i.c.kson county, so we're not far from you at all. I work in The Belle Meade area.

(And, isn't it od to say your office is in a mall? Though it seems there are more businesses there now then stores :) )

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Congrats misterconducter!! Welcome to the forums!

·
LX Newbie
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back

Sorry for the late reply to all the welcome messages, and thanks for the welcome!

On the tires, the car had 17k miles on it when I got it (25k now) with those crappy OEM Continentals. Replaced them with Bridgestone EL-400s and am very happy with them after driving 1000 miles on them last week. For the locals, I strongly recommend Jack, the owner of the Firestone franchise here in Bellevue. He's an enthusiast, and has given me great service along with matching the prices on Tire Rack.

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Well, welcome again!

Any plans to go to the Car Show at Bellevue any Saturday night? (If they're still going on this season)

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Cool, PM me and I'll try to make it to one coming up.

·
LX Newbie
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mall car show

Guys, the next car night here at the Bellevue Mall is September 2nd. They do them the 1st Saturday of each month, and there are 2 left this season. I live 4 miles from here, so it would be easy for me!

Anyone interested?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.