LX Forums Forum banner

New Mods...AZLXC Rocks...

1953 Views 25 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  MAGFX
A huge thank's to Charlie & Heather and Mike & Anitta for being such awesome friends and making this possible. :not_worth You guys rock...:rock:
For the folks we've not seen since we got it, FreeBird is now Predatorized. (thanks Xcelr8) Don't want to overstate this, but this is the single coolest tool I have ever had to change performance on a vehicle. Not sure what true gains we have made, only the track will be able to give a true answer to that. I can tell you with absolute confidence she pulls harder from a stop and shifts harder from 1-2 & 2-3. Throw in the new intake (thanks Junior) and it's like a whole new car. When we put exhaust on her, FreeBirds performance mods list will be pretty much done. Remember this is Mommas car so it needs to stay reasonable.

I want to take the time here to say to everyone that this group has surpassed anything that Kelly and I could have hoped for when we first met you guys. From the first time we approached ya'll we have felt like we were in a family. We were just talking about the first m&g we attended. The first person Kel talked to was ChargerChick (Chris) because of the Plum Daytona which at the time is what Kelly wanted. The first person I spoke to was EllaCSRT (Anitta) because I wanted the 300. The funny thing here is, two different people but we both felt the same way, welcome. We don't even think about what Saturday night plans are any more we know, and we schedule around being with you guys. It feels weird when we don't see everyone for a week. I know, I know a little sappy here but those of you who know me know how I am and I mean every word. It's just that I had thought the most we would get out of a car club would be some knowledge and a few cool events. Never expected to meet so many awesome people who we can proudly call our friends. So thank you AZLXC you guys all rock, we are so thankful to be a part of the extended family.

Thanks again,

Todd, Kelly & Cameron...
See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 5 of 26 Posts
Best bunch of folks....bar none

A huge thank's to Charlie & Heather and Mike & Anitta for being such awesome friends and making this possible. :not_worth You guys rock...:rock:
For the folks we've not seen since we got it, FreeBird is now Predatorized. (thanks Xcelr8) Don't want to overstate this, but this is the single coolest tool I have ever had to change performance on a vehicle. Not sure what true gains we have made, only the track will be able to give a true answer to that. I can tell you with absolute confidence she pulls harder from a stop and shifts harder from 1-2 & 2-3. Throw in the new intake (thanks Junior) and it's like a whole new car. When we put exhaust on her, FreeBirds performance mods list will be pretty much done. Remember this is Mommas car so it needs to stay reasonable.

I want to take the time here to say to everyone that this group has surpassed anything that Kelly and I could have hoped for when we first met you guys. From the first time we approached ya'll we have felt like we were in a family. We were just talking about the first m&g we attended. The first person Kel talked to was ChargerChick (Chris) because of the Plum Daytona which at the time is what Kelly wanted. The first person I spoke to was EllaCSRT (Anitta) because I wanted the 300. The funny thing here is, two different people but we both felt the same way, welcome. We don't even think about what Saturday night plans are any more we know, and we schedule around being with you guys. It feels weird when we don't see everyone for a week. I know, I know a little sappy here but those of you who know me know how I am and I mean every word. It's just that I had thought the most we would get out of a car club would be some knowledge and a few cool events. Never expected to meet so many awesome people who we can proudly call our friends. So thank you AZLXC you guys all rock, we are so thankful to be a part of the extended family.

Thanks again,

Todd, Kelly & Cameron...
I understand completely how you feel, our first time meeting up with the great folks of AZLX was last years Bull Run II, they went out of their way to meet us in Kingman, so we could hook up and run with them, they all acted as if we had known them a lifetime,we have attended 1 more event and were treated the same way, we look forward to the 2009 year of events and being able to participate in events there with our LX brothers and sisters.....our extended family...you guys and gals totally rock :rock:...all of you..it is the best organization of people I've ever been around.:thumbs_u:

Glad you got the Predator, sure makes a difference in our cars, the only problem is it just makes you want to do more mods to your car:wink:

Glad you found that bunch of LXers

Dave & Marilyn
your NM members...lol
See less See more
Dave! You changed your name! You guys gonna join us again this year? :)

I can't say enough times how much I love you guys/gals and how wonderful you all are. It's a privilege to be a member of this fine group of people. :)
Hey there CC, yep changed it a little while back....we hope to get to go to some events, just not sure on the timing, probably like last year....at the last moment is when we'll know, Marilyn schedule may change, they are cutting hours at the hospital, so we may have the time off....but ???

So what are you guys calling yourselves??...AZLX or AZMMM or ??? and are you still an informal group, as I know awhile back there was the talk about becoming a formal C**B
Don't want to say the word as it was kinda heated before.

and just a shout to all... Bill, Doit, Mike, Anita Chris, and to all that I missed or forgot to mention....hope you all have a

Happy New Year!!!

Dave & Marilyn
See less See more
Still as informal as ever, Dave! (As evidenced by the fact that we don't even know what we're calling ourselves) :mrgreen:
LMAO that's cool, glad to hear it's still the same.....
Hey are you going to Barrett-Jackson this year???
Don't think we are going to make it, if you go shoot some pics and post em up:thumbs_u:
I totally agree with you, Todd.

I really am and will be missing all of my AZLX friends during the next few months. I guess that I will have my work cut out for me with all of the hugs that I will be giving, when I return.

Todd and Kelly, it sure is exciting that you have "Freebird" rocking with your new mods. Congrats!:rock:
MAGFX, your coming out to NM?? right ??

Dave
Hey Dave, I am here in Albuquerque, but my dear Mag was sent back, to Tempe, to rest until I return home. If there is anything going on, let me know.:beerchug:
Cool, the Mopar Meeting is Sat, the 24th at Jersey Jacks, I'm goin, another Mag, Curt is goin, possible another SRT Mag, I should call Ron ( 1Bad4Dr) see if he's goin.... mostly old school Mopars, which is cool with me.
I'm goin out of town after that for a week. The Track opens 3-14, not near as good of tracks you guys have in AZ, but will have to do, this is the last year for the track to be in that location, supposed to build a new one for next season 2010.

The SuperNationals car show is the first week of Feb, a old friend is one of the coordinators for the show, he's a Mopar Guy....... so there is a few things goin on.

Shoot me a PM if any interest you.:)

:beerchug:
Dave
1 - 5 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.