LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Magnum R/T
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just bought my Magnum about a month ago. I absolutely love this car, and I am itching to modify it. I did the front tint and leather console cover in the first week. Now I just need to raise the funds for some springs, wheels and exhaust.

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Welcome. Glad you could join us! :beerchug:

Your car looks very nice. That modding bug sure is quick to take hold! :wink:

·
Magnum R/T
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'm hoping to go to the next meet in our area. I saw that I just missed the Olympia show this weekend. We need to do another before the summer is up.

·
Premium Member
12,532 Posts
Darn you would have been most welcome to have gone to Olympia with us. Welcome, we live just north of you in the Centralia-Chehalis area. Your car is very nice. We have had ours a little over a year and I never get tired of driving it.

·
Mango Mafia
743 Posts
Welcome to the family. Very nice looking ride, and your ride will fit in quite nicely, very pretty car.

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Welcome from just over the river.

·
get busy living, or....
289 Posts
welcome, you sould strip them side moldings, takes like 20 min's.....enjoy the ride!

·
Magnum R/T
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I hope that I can contribute some to the forum.

As far as the side-mouldings go, I've been debating it. I really like the look, but I'm afraid of getting some dings. Esp. on a black car, where a few little dings stand out like a sore thumb.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Glad you found us, and congrats on your new ride. We'll be all hooking up again soon. Keep checking the NW thread for updates. Look forward to meeting you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.