LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded a Mustang Mach 1 for a 2005 Magnum R/T in Brilliant Black with almost every option. Yes, 2005. It was still on the lot at a dealership in the middle of nowhere -- got it for a bargain (IMHO, but I could be wrong :p)

I've never had a Dodge, I've always driven Mustangs. I have no real compliants, but I'll probably be hangin out looking for advice on modding (like how to make the handling a bit more "tight" etc.)

I'm a MOD on a Mustang board -- and will remain a Mod there -- but this will be a new experience for me. :D

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'll miss the Mach -- lot of sentimetal value. However, I'm married with three kids -- and decided I needed something they could fit in too. Magnum was the only thing I really considered. It needed power be Muscle Car like. Not many things out there that fit that bill.

I'll get another Mustang sometime, but it'll be a 79-84 or a 65-72.

Its like starting over honestly. I know Mustangs inside and out, and I'll be honest, don't know a thing about hemi's or Dodges really. :) But, that's why I'm here -- to learn.

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome!!
There are some FUN folks nearby, you gotta meet Rev. Hammer!
Enjoy, these cars and especially the people around here are all awesome!!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome to the gang from our 300C in WV!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
You DID get a great deal - I got mine the same way 2 months ago....

Any leftover 2005 models went on fire sale recently... they are not selling because of the price of gas I suppose - and the Magnum's sales have hit the skids...

You my friend (and I) were in the right place at the right time.

And now... You have found the pandoras box that is this forum... with our help ... in one week... you will loose all memory of that previously owned non-Hemi vehicle.

Enjoy!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Welcome to the family Jeffrey. If you have any questions about anything, this is the place to be. Nice trade up to your Magnum.

P.S. You're not a spy from the Mustang group.....are you? Lol

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again for the weclomes. No, definetely not a spy. :)

I only have two regrets. I wish I had all the money I spent on the Mustang back to spend on the Mag, and that the tuner I have wasn't just for Fords. :D

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Old Hickory! We're on opposite sides, Done. Any Magnum clubs or get togethers around ever?

Also, it's already been worth the price of admission for me, as I learned how to get free autolamps. :D

·
15 Years of AWD fun
14,454 Posts
JeffreyDJ said:
Old Hickory! We're on opposite sides, Done. Any Magnum clubs or get togethers around ever?

Also, it's already been worth the price of admission for me, as I learned how to get free autolamps. :D
Rev.Hammer lives in Gallatin and works with me in Old Hickory. There are a couple members around Hendersonville. You can meet whith the Rev and I somtime. We can surely fill you full of onfo or other stuff.

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good. I actually live in ****son County and work in the Belle Meade area (White bridge/Woodmont intersection).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.