LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
I love the smell of Premium in the Morn!
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED - NO MORE PEOPLE ARE BEING ADDED AS THE ORDER IS NOW OFF TO THE VENDOR

Ok paddle shift fans...

I have just got this approved by the mods so NO HATING! LOL~!

Down to business...

If you missed out on the mercedes paddle shifter group buy... there is now an alternative. I have been able to source some REAL carbon fiber reproductions of these benz paddle shifters. These are OE fit and made for the benz steering wheels as a direct replacement. Check these out:

These will be sold in PAIRS (sets) one up and one down.

We can get these for as little as 80 bucks SHIPPED!!!

Is anyone interested?

See post 2 for details....

·
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is how it needs to work...

In order for us to get these for these prices, we need to buy at least 25 sets. If we do, we get them for $80 BUCKS SHIPPED! If we can get more than 50 sets, we can get them for $70 BUCKS SHIPPED. If we get more than 100, we can get them for as little as $50 bucks shipped.

I am in NO WAY affilitated with this company...

I am in NO WAY making, or want to make, money on this...

These will shop direct from the manufacturer...

I will need to take the money and hold it till the orders are done and then send off one big order. I will then give a list of addresses and names to the vendor and they will drop ship it all.

YOU will need to pay for paypal fees. There is a way to do this by going in and "sending money" as "money owed" and then, there will be an option for YOU to pay the fees. All monies sent without this step will be refunded. Sorry, I can't eat the paypal fees...

Interested persons will need to paypal at least the $80 bucks. If we get more than 49 people, refunds for the difference will be issued. Again, though I will be COLLECTING, I will NOT be taking possesion. These will be dropped shipped. I will keep records via excel and all books will be open for audits just in case.

You will only be considered on the GB once you have paid. Sorry, no exceptions. Once you pay, there needs to be a REAL good reason for a refund UNLESS, your reduction will NOT affect the numbers of orders. So, if you are #34 in the GB and we only 40 units, your order will not affect everyone's price. BUT, if you are #50 and your order is saving everyone $10 bucks and then you need to cancel, you may not be the favorite one for a while! LOL... Seriously though, let's not be on the fence on this one. If you want'em, let's get'em!

So, having said all this crap...

WHO IS IN???

I am in for sure list: Min of 25 PAID member req'd

1. DaddyGoFast - PAID - 8/30
  2. 300cAMG - PAID - 8/30
  3. wattpuppy - PAID - 9/2
  4. 1362#Sublime - PAID - 9/2
  5. devilrt - PAID - 9/3
  6. Meathammer - PAID - 9/3
  7. cowboyjw - PAID - 9/3
  8. 300C_DC - PAID - 9/4
  9. jerkscharger - PAID - 9/4
  10. numnut - PAID - 9/4
  11. 1fastsedan - PAID - 9/8
  12. intimidator07 - PAID - 9/8
  13. Mr. iNCREDIBLE - PAID - 9/8
  14. xxxlblackmag - PAID - 9/8
  15. MeatheadsMagnum - PAID - 9/9
  16. jay2puff - PAID - 9/9
  17. qantasman - PAID - 9/9
  18. Timmy C - PAID - 9/10
  19. Racer3545 - PAID - 9/10
  20. Smoove06CSRT - PAID - 9/10
  21. TonyV - Set 1 - PAID - 9/11
  22. TonyV - Set 2 - PAID - 9/11
  23. cnhman2008 - PAID - 9/11
  24. Big Daddy J 300 - PAID - 9/12
  25. gooeytek - PAID - 9/12
  26. southern_boy79rs - PAID - 9/13
  27. ajp86 - PAID - 9/13
  28. 4t5Gunner - PAID - 9/15
  29. SRTopDog - PAID - 9/15
  30. AWD_Mike - PAID - 9/15
  31. jaak - PAID - 9/15
  32. swsinc - PAID - 9/17
Didn't make it, sorry:

1. QuickRT2SRT
  2. crossfire
  3. SublimeDaytona268
  4. Four26
  5. leveil22

·
Old School drivin' New School HEMI
588 Posts
Put me down for them, that is unless hardly anyone else gets in on it and the price goes up too much above the 80 mentioned. I am gonna have to log onto paypal and see how to do the fee thing you mentioned. Never heard about that option.
When are you going to start accepting payments? Just collecting names right now?
TIA

·
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This is how to do the paypal thing:

1) Log in to PayPal - Duh.. LOL

2) Go to the top tab and click "Send Money"

3) Right above the Golden "Continue" button, there are two tabs in the big box. One is labeled Purchases, one is labeled Personal. Click on the Personal tab.

4) When you click on that tab, 5 options will appear. Choose "Payment Owed".

5) Fill out the recipient email: (I will PM you the address), the dollar amount and click "Continue"

6) If you have funds in your paypal account and you use them or, if you choose to transfer from your checking account, there should be no fee. BUT, if you choose credit card to fund it, you will see the fee listed on the details page. Next to the fee you will see a small white box that says, "I will pay the fee:" CHECK THIS BOX.

7) PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN NAME, REAL NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER IN THE NOTES SECTION!!!!

That's it.

·
Old School drivin' New School HEMI
588 Posts
So since I have the necessary funds in my paypal account already do I need to do that still or can I just send the money to your account?
I am ready to do this.

·
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, not at all. If you have an 05-07 you can add these. You can put them on all 5 speed auto trannie with the auto stick.

·
Space City LX Nawfside AC
1,087 Posts
Those look saweet! I already have the Benz paddles,I would be all over this.this is an awesome mod for anyone interested.plcman offers a quick install harness I highly recommend to complete this mod.enjoy..

·
Registered
404 Posts
Im in -PM me the address

·
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
all pms replied to and list updated.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.