LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spotted a Hemi Charger Sheriff in New Braunfels around the river yesterday. It was all white with vinyl graphics. Looked like he was patrolling for drunk toobers!:racing:

Sorry for the picture but its all I could snap with the camera phone.

·
Fastest N/A 5.7L Magnum around!!! SOLD!
2,837 Posts
RPutney300 said:
Spotted a Hemi Charger Sheriff in New Braunfels around the river yesterday. It was all white with vinyl graphics. Looked like he was patrolling for drunk toobers!:racing:

Sorry for the picture but its all I could snap with the camera phone.
Thanks for the heads up man.. I'll keep my eyes peeled now..

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Drunk Toobers?? You mean Tubers (Spuds)...Oh, I get it the ones that float down on tubes, each with a 12 pack at the start, just peeing at will along the way??
The ones with the chicks that get wild and all, ahhh... I remember those days!!

You could have got a better look by just ripping a big burnout then giving some chase!!

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MAGNUM8R said:
Drunk Toobers?? You mean Tubers (Spuds)...Oh, I get it the ones that float down on tubes, each with a 12 pack at the start, just peeing at will along the way??
The ones with the chicks that get wild and all, ahhh... I remember those days!!

You could have got a better look by just ripping a big burnout then giving some chase!!
This particular weekend there was hundreds of "dancers" on the river. Needless to say it was a site! I have no idea what they were all doing there, but I sure didnt mind. I only mind now that my legs are inferno red from being in the sun for 8 hours.

MAGNUM8R I would do a burnout if I could, but its only a V6, the most I get is a good squeal every now and then.

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Ohh... that float trip, I read about that, there were a lot peoiple outraged that these kinky women were doing this on a Sunday, and figured they would be exposing themselves as well, oh....the shame of it!!

·
Hoe gaat het met U.?
280 Posts
I spend quite a bit of time in the New Braunfels area, didn't know there was another LX that close yet.

RPutney300 said:

·
GO HUSKIES!!
3,344 Posts
Thats one heck of a camera phone....pics huge

Havent seen many, if any LX cops in my neck of the woods yet...Im sure they'll come around soon -- Il have to watch out next time I drive through Texas though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.