LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LX Newbie
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked her up last night from Landmark Dodge. She had 8 miles on the ticker when we left the dealership at 9:30. Bad timing on my part, the wife's car is in the shop so she had to take it to work today. She called after 5 minutes of her drive to work to tell me what a bad ass car it is.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
LOL it is a bad ass car and you will most likely have to fight her for the keys now.

welcome to the forum post some pics of that sweet ride if you ever get it back from your better half.

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome, enjoy driving your Wife's car for eternity!!

·
LX Goo'Roo
3,537 Posts
jlbags said:
She called after 5 minutes of her drive to work to tell me what a bad ass car it is.
I see you made your first mistake. Never mind, she might let you drive it occasionally. Haaa! Congratulations on the new ride. Welcome to the forum!

·
LX Newbie
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually got to drive it a few times this week. She is afraid of it....
Bad thing - after having it for a day, I noticed some damage on the rims on the drivers side. After an hour and a half at the dealership, they decided to order me some new rims. Still breaking the motor in, so I have not had too much fun yet. I do have a date at the drag strip in about 2 weeks. I want to establish a baseline before I start improving things....

·
Mr.LX Poster !
1,016 Posts
Welcome from Florida, Perfect LX !

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
Welcome from just up the road from you in Dawsonville!

I've been to the track in Commerce a few times now and another member here, MikeEast has been there every time the gates open, I think. :wink:

Are you looking to be there on the 11th or 18th? Either way, I'll see about trying to make it out there. I'll bring an extra 25-cent fan mod out for ya, too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.