1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I came out of a Mazda626 2.5 V6 to an 05 RT. Can you see any difference in torque? I don't think my old car had enough torque to pull the wings off a mosquito. Oh yes, first mod= Superchip Tuner, after that you won't be able to stop.:wink:

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
Welcome, please fill out your public profile, so we know where you hail from...............................

Torque is king.

Bob

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome! Sure is the week for new recruits!!
A Kia to a Magnum R/T!! That otta be really nice!!

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Chicago! So, you went from a Kia to a Mag huh?
How are you able to sleep with the constant cheesy grin that has to be plastered to your face all day?:wink:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Corey -

Now when you pull up to a light, and there is a cute gal in the next lane... hold your head up straight and know you've got a very respectable, no - flat out impressive ride... and grin even more.

Keep her between the lines!

Wayne

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the new ride! :rock:

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I love this thing! Its SOOO nice compared to the KIA. I have to be fair though, the KIA did treat me well.

I already got the mod bug. Wasnt much to do to a KIA. I am already calling around looking for a new exhaust.

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Corey -

when you're looking for exhaust - do your homework - there have been several people who buy exhaust and end up putting the stock back on cause it doesn't pass the wife test... and some generate tickets!

Do your research - listen to the available sond clips and videos of the different brands and make sure you ask about 'drone' and know what it is before you take the plunge.

Best of luck -

Wayne

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.