LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to take my magnum in for a broken seat switch a nd i was wanting to know about the latest update i am running 3.61 i think anyways when i use to fill my tank i saw maybe 300miles to go now all i see is 250 or so ,,, so should i say or ask anything ??

·
What'd I miss?
23,444 Posts
lil_hemi said:
i am going to take my magnum in for a broken seat switch a nd i was wanting to know about the latest update i am running 3.61 i think anyways when i use to fill my tank i saw maybe 300miles to go now all i see is 250 or so ,,, so should i say or ask anything ??
3.61 is the latest CCN version available for 2005. has your actual fuel useage increased?

·
LX Padiwan
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know but i when i filled the tank before it showed like 300 till empty now only 250 maybe i need to reset it something all i did was add cat back

·
LX Padiwan
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol ,,, maybe does that matter ,,lol i love to shift the gears so if i keep it down a little will it come back ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.