LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well tommorow is the 11th but I'm going to the track,alone if I have to.It's going to be low 60's tommorow night with high pressure.Good air for some stock baseline runs!Anyone care to join me?If not I'll hopefully see some of you on the 25th.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
well Hemi31 ill be there this time took 29 day for repair my car at the garage but now its ok ill be in the 25 too

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
where is this?

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Wish I could make it down.. am on vacation for the next few weeks, but just can't swing the bread for hotels again so soon.. Will be hitting the track this next week sometime.. hoping for some good numbers.. :rock:

Hemi31 said:
Conditions for tonight are perfect!

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Met Jay2puff at Napierville tonight,very cool guy,nice CHSRT8!The track conditions and crowd could not have been worse.The skies opened up and washed the track.No traction at all,the whole evening.There were so many Imports they had lines for the staging lanes the whole quarter long.I'll be there on the 25th and hopefully they prep the track this time,and the imports stay home.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.