LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks man. Right now im chansing an oil leak at the rear of the pan. SOunds alot better with the exhaust on. Once i get it sorted ill get some better videos.
Glad I found this post. Love it!
Been working on mine also. Not going with a supercharger, but this is temping me now!
I got over aggressive and grinded a small hole in my LIM so I'm getting it welded. I also may get it ceramic coated to pull away more heat.
I've got the 4.0L cams in and short runner headers with the SRT dual exhaust. Ported intake and heads and I'm very tempted to purchase the Grams 72mm throttle body and see if it will work.

I need a double ended bolt for the timing cover... do you happen to have one I can buy off you? (See pic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thanks man. Right now im chansing an oil leak at the rear of the pan. SOunds alot better with the exhaust on. Once i get it sorted ill get some better videos.
I haven't tried it yet, but it seem possible... could the intake plenum be installed backwards to put the throttle body at the front of the engine? That would reduce the length of a lot of your tubing. It may be too tall at the front... but I haven't checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts