LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried using the search engine, but i kinda know how to spell it so it wouldn't come up with any results. is it fast packs, or flast pacs, or super chips?.

I want maximum power! and to be able to tune for different rear tires if possible.

I swear I used to search button, im not that guy!!!
:blah:

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Jay,

Its time to set down that Bud Light and find a nice hot cup of coffee... then go to the vendor area of our forums, and find Superchips... Be prepared to read alot of posts unless you are looking for something specific!

http://www.lxforums.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Don

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
and BTW it's the Superchips Flashpaq

·
Clever Disguise as a Responsible Adult
5,801 Posts
GasGunR said:
Jay,

Its time to set down that Bud Light and find a nice hot cup of coffee... then go to the vendor area of our forums, and find Superchips... Be prepared to read alot of posts unless you are looking for something specific!

Don
Another vote for Superchips Flashpaq 3825.

Check prices, I got mine from Premier Truck. A phone call will often get a better price than you will find posted on "the net".

You should be able to get 1 shipped for $350-$360.

·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GasGunR said:
Jay,

Don
its only 9.05 so the bud lights havn't flowed to much yet - I will check out that link. I knew it was something like that! I need to order it before tuesday, I was hoping i remembered what it was called.

thanks!!!! :friday:

·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PowerWagon896 said:
Another vote for Superchips Flashpaq 3825.

Check prices, I got mine from Premier Truck. A phone call will often get a better price than you will find posted on "the net".

You should be able to get 1 shipped for $350-$360.
perfect. and that was the chip that added around 20 - 25 HP right? Im sure some of those are exadurated - but a close figure helps.

thanks guys

·
No longer sporting dual R/T's!
9,301 Posts
Heck, wait a while and those pups will be way cheaper - when Morpheus hits, mine is for sale, along with my jet chip2...

Mike

·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MikeEast said:
Heck, wait a while and those pups will be way cheaper - when Morpheus hits, mine is for sale, along with my jet chip2...

Mike
can we route morpheus on?

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
I installed my Superchip right on the dyno. Dont expect giant hp increases, maybe 5hp. Torque however goes up a lot and it eliminates the big dips as the car shifts. I gained 2 tenths on 60 foot times and 3 tenth of my simulated quarter mile sprint on Mustang dyno. Air fuel remained perfect and I believe that it improved mileage by around 1 mpg. My car was built in 04 and I have the original SC tune, haven't upgraded. Oh yes try 89 octane gas with the 91 octane tune, you might be surprised!

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
:bump: can't wait for it!!! me gonna be soooo happy!
MikeEast said:

Mike

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
MikeEast said:

Mike
Anyone have a link with info on this Morpheus??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.