LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
This Space for Sale ... Cheap
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my wife wanted to get those new-fangled 3D/4D sonograms because we are expecting our first child in October. We knew from a previous sono that we were having a boy.

Anyway, about 5 minutes into the sono, the technician said.."I thought you said you were having a boy?"

At that moment the blood drained from my face. We had already purchased an entire nursery for a boy and now this technician was telling us that we might be having a girl? Oh great! (Mind you, I wouldn't mind having a girl...but for a few months now I had it in my head we were having a boy).

Anyhow, the tech tried for a few more minutes to find "proof" that our little peanut was a boy. No luck. GREAT. The tech called in her supervisor to try and find said "proof".

The supervisor came in an said, "This doesn't happen very often, but sometimes the intital sono could have been read incorrectly." So she took the machine over to give it a try.

About ten seconds later, THIS pops up:

Let's just say I'm not worried anymore. Heck, I'm jealous! :not_worth

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Yeah, those boys are always well endowed at this stage! LOL

I will never forget the day my son was born...my father in law and grandfather in law were there...4 generations (and the first boy born to carry on the family name in an Italian Catholic family!)...

My son is being cleaned up in the nursery, and my hubby takes the two elders to the window to see the new one for the first time...tears in all eyes...etc...so hubby says "well, Pap, what do you think"

Pap replies: "Well, well...check out the cahunas on that kid!"

LOL..

little boys are the best...congrats again!

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
WOW! Congrats DMAG! What fantastic pictures - I'm amazed at the detail.

·
GOMAB
666 Posts
WOW is right! Congrats! Those are great sonogram photos.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful 3D sonagrams! Just Amazing!

Our son and D-I-L are visiting us this weekend from Chicagoland, and they just told us yesterday that two days before that they had learned that she is pregnant. Whoopeee! We're going to be grandparents... expected delivery is some time in early to mid-April!

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
Obviously he is gonna get his good looks from his mom.

Its really nice to hear how excited you are about your new baby. I wish you all the best with everything. Your life is going to be shaken and stirred!! Mark my words LOL!! EVERY decision will be based around your baby.

Wish you well.

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Congrats DMAG!! Having a boy is so much fun....they are like sponges for curse words....so watch you mouth!! :roll: :mrgreen: I'm learing that now :rock:

·
What part should we make next???
6,932 Posts
Congrats Anthony! Speaking of nursury... Did you move from that condo in Westchester?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.