LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My wife will never understand why I Mod!
Joined
·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back a couple hours ago, got my family settled back home and now just posted pics.

We had a great time meeting the few we got to meet. The wife and I were busy keeping our daughter entertained most of the time. I wish I could have met more of you. The show was great, I would like to thank everyone that played a part in the organization of the shindig. On our way out of town we stopped by the Aviation Museum next to Robbins AFB, I included some pictures of the aircraft if anyone is interested. Again, I had a blast and was glad to put faces to some of the names on the forum. Can't wait til the next shindig!!!!!

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/ravenkeeper98/Shindig%2006/?start=0
 

·
Recovering mod addict
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
ravenkeeper98 said:
Got back a couple hours ago, got my family settled back home and now just posted pics.

We had a great time meeting the few we got to meet. The wife and I were busy keeping our daughter entertained most of the time. I wish I could have met more of you. The show was great, I would like to thank everyone that played a part in the organization of the shindig. On our way out of town we stopped by the Aviation Museum next to Robbins AFB, I included some pictures of the aircraft if anyone is interested. Again, I had a blast and was glad to put faces to some of the names on the forum. Can't wait til the next shindig!!!!!

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/ravenkeeper98/Shindig%2006/?start=0
Where is my car's pictures?! J/K!

I never got a chance to ask how is your newest mod. Do you feel the difference with RamAir box?
 

·
My wife will never understand why I Mod!
Joined
·
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DeafCharger said:
Where is my car's pictures?! J/K!

I never got a chance to ask how is your newest mod. Do you feel the difference with RamAir box?
Well I can not feel too much of a difference in throttle response. The sound is definately different. Not as loud at WOT, but it now has a deeper sound at WOT. I just have to secure the windshield washer hose better under the hood, I get a nasty vibration sound at first when going WOT, then it goes away. I looked under my hood after getting home and found a slight rub spot on the hood from the hose, so I know where to secure the hose at, that should stop the vibration. One good thing, I got better gas mileage on the return trip. The roads are wet here, rained an hour after getting home, so I hope to have dry roads tomorrow to get some WOT runs from a dead stop to try it out better.
 

·
Recovering mod addict
Joined
·
2,127 Posts
ravenkeeper98 said:
Well I can not feel too much of a difference in throttle response. The sound is definately different. Not as loud at WOT, but it now has a deeper sound at WOT. I just have to secure the windshield washer hose better under the hood, I get a nasty vibration sound at first when going WOT, then it goes away. I looked under my hood after getting home and found a slight rub spot on the hood from the hose, so I know where to secure the hose at, that should stop the vibration. One good thing, I got better gas mileage on the return trip. The roads are wet here, rained an hour after getting home, so I hope to have dry roads tomorrow to get some WOT runs from a dead stop to try it out better.
It's good to know it's functional. :thumbs_u: Maybe it will get even better in time.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top