LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in from giving her a good cleaning, so here is the latest pics of my maggy with all her mods!!!

Kind of one the fence as to what I should do next, Id love to lower it an inch, the shaker hood has my eye, but im still to scared to cut my own hood...

Still waiting on wheels, I have not found a kind I totaly love.
Any opinions?

And the pics!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Sweet - I'm Jealous - I wanted black and had to settle for Inferno... that really looks great.

I love the painted calipers, And the tail-lights look great on black. Emblem upgrade and eybrows...and

you've done exhaust and most likely intake and Stage 2 chip...

Only thing left is Morpheus and your in LX nirvana!

:rock:

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
It took until I saw your pics for me to start to appreciate what the eyebrows do for our cars. Very nice!

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehehe thanks guys.
I totaly love these cars, man, its just a high point in my day when I get slide behind the wheel and cruise home, makes everything worth it.

I'm still deciding what to do next, id love to do the cam/head job but until somebody else does it, and posts about all stages of it(install and what not) I'm just to scared.

I might tackle a sway bar install, I have this -idea- in my head that I dont want to do any mods that I cant do myself, within reason of course, some things you just cant do cause you dont have the tools.

Morpheus already has my money, its just a matter of where to send it lol, I wont think twice about buying it!

Ya I bought the eyebrows from that site, um, crap, have to find the linke, there was a big post about how they dont work lol, I got the vinal ones(sp), anyways, they are not perfect, I think they take a while to cure cause I have some lines/bubbles but they are def worth it.

Id suggest either buying 2 sets, or getting the solid ones, cause chances are unless you have worked with rockblockers you will hump the install lol.

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
Awesome good looking Magnum Jason B ! Yours has a lot in common with mine and I definitely want those eyebrows on mine as well. Could you help me find the material and how to install them. It seems that it is not so obvious to do it the right way. :beerchug:

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all, i love her

For the eyelids, I bought these
http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/home_n.asp?dir=detail&id=642
Vinyl Headlight Eyebrows

Now, if you have never worked with tint, or rockblocker, id really suggest either getting 2, or prepare yourself for messing them up, its very easy to mess these up and they are not easy to install, at least ive found that.

I'm not a pro by FAR, but I found that getting them on correctly was very annoying, there is a good chance I was doing it wrong, but just a heads on up them

I might get the Polyurethane Paintable Eyelids in the future, but for now these do it for me.

I got the chrome wrap from a trim shop, I just bought 20 feet(ya. thats all they had) then measured/cut and installed myself.

I also put a strip along the rear hatch, im looking at chrome handles/mirror covers in the future.

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL
Tint/detailing, places that do window tint, decals, TRIM, stuff like that.

Pretty much any tint shop should have it, stuff comes in rolls of about 20 feet up here, cost me 12$ so not to bad, and I have a ton left over for.. um...... something.. lol

·
Blue Steel
204 Posts
Nice looking Magnum. Love that shine and those eyebrows. Keep it up.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.