LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am down in the dumps right now. I went to work to set up a network some distance away. Had to go over some gravel chip roads etc.

When I got to the work place I noticed a big scratch/rock chip on the rear of my car. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I cant tell you how upset it made me feel throughout the day. I have had my Mag for over a year and it was in MINT/Prestine condition until today. I try so hard to keep it scratch free but today the scratch monsters got me.

I know its just a car but I feel lame now. I feel like a kid with a tiny zit on his nose thats just walked into a room full of people. I know hardly anyone will notice but I know its there and think its Mt Everest and everyone is pointing or staring at it. Whaaaaaaa!!!!

And before anyone says it..............

:TTIWWP:

I know but I am too upset to take a pic and share.
I'm gonna go to Therapy!!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Sorry man - I know how much pride we all take in our cars and their appearance.

We are fortunate as americans that we have the luxury to obsess over these details...

·
GO HUSKIES!!
3,344 Posts
Sorry to hear about that....but

Welcome to the world of scratches...I have more than my share and they just keep coming...cant wait for my own garage so I can giver a fresh coat

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
At 50K miles and 2nd. windsheild, the front, sides and everywhere is pitted!!
I even have pits in the rear glass.
My replacement windsheild cannot be seen thru in high glare situations.
Just part of the deal, just drive as fast as you can past the gravel trucks!!

·
Magnum RT 2005
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wbornio said:
Sorry man - I know how much pride we all take in our cars and their appearance.

We are fortunate as americans that we have the luxury to obsess over these details...
You know your right! Im not American but I do understand what you mean.

There are people getting blown to peices in other countries, arms legs and heads blown away and here I am worrying about a scratch on my rear bumber. Shame on me for feeling so selfish.

Thanks for grounding me wbornio!!!

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Max, my son, got me! (He turns 4 in Oct.) He told me he was workin' on The Green Machine! Took a flat head screwdriver to the rear quarter!

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
wisconsinmagnum said:
yeah you must have a vortex going on your rear.
that sounds like a personal problem

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.