LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I don't know if any of you know who Shinyu Gushi is, but one of the pictures of KGBPro has a striking similarity....

First, Gushi-san:

(sorry, that's a picture of a picture, as my scanner is down...)

Next up, KGB:

So, how bout it Matt? You study a little Pangai Noon in your day?

(By the way, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Gushi-san is a supa bad a$$, and one of my heroes. He can eat nails, crap bullets, and could beat the snot out of me with one toe -- actually he could probably put a hole through my belly out my back with that one toe. Also, he's a really nice guy. But for pictures, he always breaks out the tiger eyes.)

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
7thS0N said:
So I don't know if any of you know who Shinyu Gushi is, but one of the pictures of KGBPro has a striking similarity....

First, Gushi-san:

(sorry, that's a picture of a picture, as my scanner is down...)

Next up, KGB:

(By the way, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. Gushi-san is a supa bad a$$, and one of my heroes. He can eat nails, crap bullets, and could beat the snot out of me with one toe -- actually he could probably put a hole through my belly out my back with that one toe. Also, he's a really nice guy. But for pictures, he always breaks out the tiger eyes.)
But could he take out Chuck Norris??

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
MAGNUM8R said:
But could he take out Chuck Norris??
Matt or Gushi-san? :wink:

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M-Square Magnum said:
Okay Mike I got a lil' red x for Gushi's pic. Can you repost it. Matt's pic came out fine.
let's try it this way...

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
7thS0N said:

First, Gushi-san:

Next up, KGB:

thats actually a good pic of me....normally im drunk in pics......ive never been good in pics...i allways look pissed or half awake....LOL.....

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
KGBPro said:
thats actually a good pic of me....normally im drunk in pics......ive never been good in pics...i allways look pissed or half awake....LOL.....
You look pissed AND half awake!!

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL! Now that's just not right!

I was being all serious like (honest!)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.