LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm often accused of being "Verbose" ... so to prevent that (maybe), please take a look at my Fog Vent Mesh thread over at 300Cforums.com.

Tell me what you think... but be brief about it! HA HA!

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
Goofy, man just cut and paste it here. 300 Forms site is so slow. ^^
Hey man it worked well tonight, the grill looks nice. I have been trying to figure out some thing for my car but still have not found the answer.

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
Real nice Goofy. I saved that "money shot" as one of my favorite LX photos.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
300Cforums finally is running on a better (faster) server... so the days of click and wait seem to be behind us.

Thanks John... kind of liked how it turned out myself. If you want a larger version, just let me know. I down sized them somewhat to save space in my gallery over there. I'm already to my limit here... wish we had a larger allotment here.

·
Now we're talking.
12,200 Posts
Looks great Tim. I worked on my Magnum this weekend too. But it was only to replace the front shroud with a new one. Next time I want to see about moving my ram air intake to the driver's side fog light location. I'm not sure if it fits. If it does I will need some wire mesh too.

Anyway, looks great. What was there before the mesh? Just flat plastic pieces? What is supposed to go there?

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks chuckles.

Mark, I'm actually trying to think of how to combine the vents, and in the case of the 300Cs the lower central area into a more effective ram air collector. While I was working I noticed the entire area between the two vents and below the radiator is basically open and plenty larger enough for a 3 in. or possibly 4 in. pipe to connect the two before snaking up to the air intake area. Have to devise a way to capture the entire vent area, not just set an open pipe in proximity to the vent air flow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.