LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why make a post about such a seemingly boring purchase, you ask?

because the truck is freakin HOT :racing: :rock:

fully restored, wood truck bed, great interior, nice looking dual exhaust with chrome tips... apparently the engine is a 396 out of an old camaro. i only took a peek under the hood and didnt bother to see what it was/couldnt tell at first glance... but after playing around with her, i believe it...! i definitely spun the tires a few times . . . . . accidentally...! and she sound like a bat out of hell too!

i am in love :mrgreen:

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Damn, if they made trucks like that today, they wouldn't be in such financial straights. My dad just bought a 06 GMC 1500 4wd with the gutless 4.8 and it's extremely boring! Cheap, but boring.

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
any1 ever rented one of the Load N' Goes from Lowe's? They are GMC's and I dunno whats under the hood, but they got some balls!

awesome truck dude!

·
Cars drive MEEE.... crazy!
419 Posts
Nice!!
Hubbeee surprised meee with the '48 Chevy 5-window in my sig on Memorial Day and I'm having a blast with it!
Tell your Mom "Hey" from another 'Mother Trucker' :rock:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
The truck is trick bud, hope you mom is loving it. When I first saw the post yesterday, I thought "uh oh, this is one of those Homer buying Marge a nice new bowling ball type of gifts"....is it really for mom or did dad just want it for himself :mrgreen: Seeing HEMEE's collection of nice older rides, I guess a mom could get into old truck like that with a wild paint scheme :racing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.