1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Super T said:
did you have this up a while ago too?
It was on ebay a LONG time ago....

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
I knew it looked familiar. I habitually search for 'custom' and sort priciest --> cheapest... it's good reading! Good luck with the sale... it caught my eye way back then too.

·
Professional Slacker
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops..Gotta relist. I guess they didn't like the for trade part of the listing...:eek:wned: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
LX Guru
2,166 Posts
awesome hey I have a custom sport bike wanna trade??Ok Im kidding well I do have a sport bike but its worth like a 5th of what yours is.Thats what I have been looking for but its a little more than I want to spend.Will you take my custom 2000 sonoma ,custum 2000 honda cbr 929,2000 dodge caravan and custom one of a kind 3 yr old male caucasion.Guranteed to turn your life around.Hes a real head turner.Starts right up in the mornings in cold or hot weather.Real bad on Gas.Must have custom exhaust cause hes super loud!!So we have a deal?

·
Professional Slacker
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice trade offers :wink: , but I already have 2 male caucasians. One turns 3 in October, and the other is 12 weeks. So I am pretty good there....

If you own a house, I have a lady who works in a bank who can work it and you can get a loan for the bike....plus it'd be tax deductable! :banana:

·
LX Guru
2,166 Posts
I do own my house but I only have maybe 15-20k equity in it.Its a beautiful bike though.If I could sell my bike and truck before you got rid of it.I might could borrow the rest but I have been trying to sell for awhile now with no luck

·
Professional Slacker
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well it's for sale. If it sells, I'll let you know...

Good luck with your sales!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.