1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
How the heck did I miss the Nomad wagon?!

And yes, that Charg-um is a saweeeeeet sight indeed.

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
Cool door prize. I got a cool one too, $300 Gift Certificate from HHP!

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Pics are great

Who won my Zoomers Certificate. I understand it went for $ 200??

Chas

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Chasb - I think PLC-Man got it, I was pushing Robert to get it for his new toy :) But something about making the first payment etc etc :p

I missed a few cars, the Nomad and a few others.

-R

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
Most excellent shots, Robin!! The wagon with the covered rear windows was parked beside me at the Cracker Barrel restaurant.. it was deeeevine!!

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
Awsome pictures the Red Color Nomad is interesting. I am not sure if I love it or hate it but, Im counting down the days till we (the car and I) can come back to North America.
Thanks for sharing with us who cant be there.

·
Mopar Rules
4,551 Posts
Robin, Thanks for posting the photos of RT Nomad. I just got a digital camera I haven't been able to post any photos as yet (really don't know how to, but hope to get help soon). Thanks all for the complements on my Magnum. I was truly impressed with all the talent that was on show under that roof. Paul Charg-um's endeavor is mind-blowing. And doors and doors and fish tanks and ghost painting art and on and on...

Thanks for a memorable experience ALL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.