LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
From the Sunshine of the Caribbean M#581
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone knows if MoparStore is still in business? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I placed an order on 7/25 on their web site and it is still in processing status.

I called (no answer), faxed, emailed, emailed AJ, AJ's PM its full, and nobody answered. :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry:

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
HERMINIO said:
Did anyone knows if MoparStore is still in business? :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I placed an order on 7/25 on their web site and it is still in processing status.

I called (no answer), faxed, emailed, emailed AJ, AJ's PM its full, and nobody answered. :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry:
Give the parts department at Timberline Dodge a call.
Here's one number (800) 888-6241.

I saw AJ last week, so I know he's alive anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
cancel the order and buy it from moparsupercenter

·
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I received an email today from AJ apologizing and fixing the problem.

He received today a partial order from their depot and in the next few days the remaining so I will let know when I received it.

THX everyone.

Herminio

·
Custom Ice Cream Eater
99 Posts
I called two days ago about some lights that I ordered, and last night I received an e-mail saying that they have been shipped. Should get them tomorrow. I'd say just give him a call (if you haven't) and have a little patience, he'll get your stuff to you soon. He's a busy man! But he rocks!!:thumbs_u:

·
LX Newbie
73 Posts
I got my order filled last week. Took a while but fortunately, it was just for the plugs on the tailgate so no biggie. Searched another thread and saw that the guy at moparstore is getting worked like a dog and having to man the counter as well as keep up with internet orders. I wish em luck.

·
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I received my order this last wednesday but haven't received any email telling me that it was shipped and know about when I see the charge on my cc bank's website.

Anyhow, THX AJ.

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
Because of shake-ups and downsizng at AJ's dealership, The Mopar Store is not getting the attention from AJ that is needed to keep the customers satisfied.

While talking with one of AJ's co-workers Friday, he mentioned possible plans to pull the website. Rumor, rumor, rumor, take it for what it is.

KEEP THE MOPAR STORE!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.