LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LX Newbie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Greetings from Australia. I've got an SRT-8 300 and I'm wondering if anyone out there has put on the Mopar remote starter. I have the manual and I'm going through and I dunno if it's difficult because of the RHD export model or if I am just a little hopeless. But i'm having some trouble installing it. Can anyone help me out with the coil, I've read a few things saying that each cylinder has a coil, if so which one do I connect to. If anyone had made there own step by step instructions I would greatly appreciate the assistance. The photos in the installation guide are a little small and black/white does not help.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
B

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
I'll check when I get home but I am pretty sure its tapped into the green wire at any coil.

I had the dealer do the install, only charged me the book time of 1.5 hours.

Don

·
LX Newbie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much Don, I would apprecaite all the help I can get as it's a bit of a job. I would have taken mine to the service center for the install, but it didn't instill a lot of confidence when i went for my first service recently and the tech said "hay that's the first 6.1L we've had in here". Fingers crossed all goes well.

Thanks again,
Beau

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.