LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
just a 4dr
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am helping host a dyno day with my friends at GTR high performance gtrhipo.com. They have scheduled a dyno day for us. If you guys are in the area or can be for a dyno day let me know. The dyno is a dyno jet included will be 3-4 pulls (owners choice) with a printed dyno reading sheet with air fuel ratio readings. Please post or pm me if you guys are interested ....April 3rd is the date set $50 is the cost.

thanks guys

LEO Escamilla

8678 Utica Ave., Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (GTR's address)

please let me know if you want to commit as I will keep the list current

9 a.m. start time

list so far:thumbs_u:

1.BDA1855
2.netnathan
3.jclc
4.ups300cw
5.so cal gixxer
6.jhuerta63
7.Mopar5150
8.fast UPS man
"GregTheUPSMAN"
10.BeeSRT8
11.sparkchicken

Official breakfast at IHOP pre meet at
7am at IHOP at Ontario Mills.4422 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario
1.Gregtheupsman
2.sparkchicken
3.BDA1855
4.SOcalGixxer
5.Leos06gtLL

stock eagle motor dyno numbers

·
just a 4dr
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GTR just got back to me "$50 for the dyno day special. That will be for 3 or 4 runs (customers choice) with air/fuel reading and dyno chart printout"
WE need at least 10 cars to make this happen for this price. It is a nice big shop with lots of parking to show off your ride.

·
Not the Momma
3,206 Posts
I am in..
When?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm in, depending on the day/time. I'm not too far from Rancho.

·
Ultra Heavyweight "Fatman" Race Team
7,337 Posts
Word... let me double check my schedule but im in 100% if im open that day...

do you have a start time? i will pump this up at the IE breakfast on saturday...

·
Registered
155 Posts
I don't see my name on the list, but I'm in, so add me.

Have you posted this on the other forums? I can direct people here from the chargerforumz if you want me to. Let me know.

·
Registered
155 Posts
By the way this is a mustang shop, right Leos06gtll? So lets make sure we go show what Mopar is about.

·
Registered
109 Posts
wooopp woooopppp!! im so in! these guys are rad too. ive been to some of there mustang dyno days and dam they dont mess around down there....someone should call kenne bell down the street to see if they can get an lx out there to show what there new systems are doin on a dyno for us....cos i know im dying for one...bout time the dirty (909) got some mopar action going!!!

·
just a 4dr
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wooopp woooopppp!! im so in! these guys are rad too. ive been to some of there mustang dyno days and dam they dont mess around down there....someone should call kenne bell down the street to see if they can get an lx out there to show what there new systems are doin on a dyno for us....cos i know im dying for one...bout time the dirty (909) got some mopar action going!!!
I will talk to the guys see what they can do.......
ps By the way I am also a fellow upser:beerchug:

·
just a 4dr
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The list is growing remember guys 10 is the not the limit it is the minimum, I talked to GTR (shop hosting the dyno day) and they are going to contact previous mopar customers that have had superchargers installations with them(hopefully they can make it out). They will also contact Jim Bell from Kenne Bell superchargers to see what they can display for the dyno day.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.