LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
I can't get one right now....wish I could afford it though.

This is a great price for this set-up folks.

Here is a free :bump:

·
LX Padiwan
499 Posts
one question, maybe inexperience, maybe just nievity........ Can us Canadian folk get in on this group buy? I know the last GB for intakes, they would not ship to Canada??
Thanks in advance, and yes.... very good price!

·
Think About It...
252 Posts
rufwon said:
one question, maybe inexperience, maybe just nievity........ Can us Canadian folk get in on this group buy? I know the last GB for intakes, they would not ship to Canada??
Thanks in advance, and yes.... very good price!
I'm not sure of the answer at this point. I did PM [email protected] and asked him to PM you with an answer.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I have received word that some Canadian owners may be interested in this group buy exhaust package. We can ship it to Canada. I can only assume that the shipping for this would be in the $50.00 to $60.00 dollar range due to international rates. We would also have to ship via UPS, so you would be responsible for their brokerage fees and any taxes or duty that they charge. If you wish to particpate, just follow the instructions in our post on the Charger Forums. I am providing a copy of that post to make it easier.
Well there is a promo available at the same level as post #1. As long as we have 5 or more people who will purchase, we can do this at $349.95 plus shipping. This is a fairly large box, aproximately 64"x18"x15" in size, and weighs in at 48 pounds. This will be classified as oversize in shipping volume, so the shipping charges are estimated at $40.00 across most of the US. Alaska and Hawaii would definetely be higher, and some places may be even lower slightly. This is a fair estimate of the shipping based on the volume of cat-back kits we have sent all over the country.

Now here is the rules:
You must place your order across the web site at the web site price (our system does not bill you automatically). Use the discount coupon code MPSCGB, this will identify your order as a group buy. Will will post the confirmed buyers list in this thread. I will run this group buy until Aug 15th to give buyers a chance to get on the list. At that time we will submit the order to Chrysler as a volume purchase. Once the product arrives here we will invoice the customer and ship the products out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.