LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Back in Black
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't posted here in long time since I got rid of my Magnum back in February. I hope all is doing well! I'm doing some summer cleaning and came across all my stereo equipment that came out of the Magnum when I traded it in. I kept it with plans of putting it in my next vehicle, but with a baby on the way, I could really use the cash and I don't think a good stereo will be a priority anymore. Here's the goods:

6 1/2" Polk Momo Competition Components with tweeters and crossovers
New: $249.99
Sale: $140.00 shipped.........SOLD....Buyer backing out, still available

6x9 Polk Momo Competition speakers
New: $199.99
Sale: $110.00 shipped..........SOLD...Buyer backing out, still available

Viper Alarm w/2 remotes. I'm not sure of model, if someone is interested I'll get more information.
New: I think they run about $100 without installation
Sale: $50 shipped

12" Polk Momo Competiton Sub w/custom box (carbon fiber enlay eye design...see pic)http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/magman3/CustomCarbonFiberEyeEnclosure.jpg
New: Sub and Box $400
Sale: $200 plus shipping

Polk Momo Competition 400 watt 4channel amp
New: $400
Sale: $215 shipped

Alpine 9813 Head unit w/remote
New: $400 (this is a little older head unit, but in perfect condition. I bought it back at the end of 2003 for my Ram)
Sale: Make reasonable offer, I may hold on to it if I don't get a good offer.

All the equipment was purchased at HifiBuys and installed professionally. I only had it in the car for about 6 months, but didn't drive the car 2 months out of that time for engine repairs and mile preservation. Please email or PM me if you are interested in any or all. I'll possibly sale the package a little cheaper since I can combine shipping. Everything is in new condition and sounds great!

·
Back in Black
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wbornio said:
are the 6X9's the Polk/MOMO MMC690 model?

also interested in the sub.. how deep is the enclosure?

Wayne
They are the MMC690's. They sound terrific!

The sub enclosure is about 12" deep. It leave more than enough room in the rear to fill with just about anything you would need, luggage, groceries, etc. I took a few trips in the my Mag with the enclosure and never once had to take the sub out for extra room, and we pack heavy!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Was wondering on which model is the alarm system? Reply or PM me please.

·
Back in Black
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
goodeforu said:
Was wondering on which model is the alarm system? Reply or PM me please.
Its a 350HV. Its mounted on a piece of board with all wires, horn, and 2 remotes. It was a pretty basic unit that I upgraded with glass break sensor, extra battery, and 150db mini horn for the interior.

·
Back in Black
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are really good deals, but I'm up for taking offers. Its gonna cost me too much to get this stuff installed...I have no use for the 6.5's and 6x9 especially. If you are interested, make me a serious offer and we'll go from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.