LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Geek / Audio-Whore / Car-Whore
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We will be holding a Central Florida M&G this weekend on AUGUST 12th (Saturday)!!! Feel free to join us at Race Rock on Saturday around 2PM! We will be having either lunch or dinner, whichever you all agree on, or both...hehe. The party will end whenever it ends! This will be a great opportunity for some new folks to meet the rest of the gang.

So far the attendies are:
- RTjunkie (CF/LX)
- DeafCharger (CF/LX)
- LegMaker (CF)
- LegMaker's Neighbor (No membership yet)
- KGBpro (LX/CF)
- javola (CF)
- russ224 (LX)
- MuscleModz (CF/LX)
- Richie Carbone (CF)
- shawn9999 (CF)
- RTNomad (LX)
- Daffin (CF/LX)
- KentBETA (CF)
- BurntOrange (CF)
- Dchargerdaytona350 (CF)
- Larry Macedo of Macedo Motorsports Orlando (No membership...yet)
- Mr.PEZO (LX/CF)

Drop a post if you're looking to attend! :)

Don't forget guys 'n gals! We've got the Clearwater meet at the end of the month! Check the SE regional section for more info!

Contact Info for the venue:

Race Rock
8986 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 248-9876

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
RTjunkie said:
Just throwing this out here, some of us from Orlando want to get together for a mini m&g, anyone wishing to attaend, feel free to join us at Race Rock on Saturday the 12th of August. So far the attendies are:

RTjunkie
DeafCharger
LegMaker
BurntOrange (Maybe)

Working on a couple other locals :)
Hopefully Matt will join us too. Feel free to drop a line in here if you'd like to come! :) We'd love to see you guys.
Hell ya i will!!!!!!!

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
RTjunkie said:
Hey Matt, see how all you can PM from around here...lol. I think you know alot more ppl on LX than I do...hehe.
its all if they are on in time to see the post....however i can start a event reminder in the Yahoo groups.....i'll post it in the yahoo groups tomorrow to which it will email all registered members.....it will be alot easier

·
Mopar Rules
4,551 Posts
If your final choice becomes Saturday, I'd like to schedule it in too. Difficult to work and make out-of-town events on weekdays.

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
So will it be the 10th or the 12th???????????????????

Hard to make plans if we don't know what date it is..................

Today is the 5th, when will we know??????????????

Bob

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.