LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Xeroid
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some Microtex (by Calderon Textiles, made in China...what isn't?) microfiber towels from Big Lots (or B. Glotz, as we call them).

They are 14" square, blue w/ white trim and white w/ blue trim. I got eight for $5 which I thought was a pretty good deal.

I'm not sure B. Glotz is in all location, but if they are nearby and you need them....:banana:

·
2005 300C Man
308 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. Just be careful that the trim will not mar the paint. Some of the cheaper MF towels will. Supposedly, the better MF towels are made in Korea.

·
LX Padiwan
404 Posts
I just bought a pack of 20 from Costco here in Canada (yellow ones) and they were 12.99 a pack. I thought I saw them in Vegas for the same price in US dollars. Is 8 bucks the going rate in the US at Costco?

·
LX Padiwan
404 Posts
ehattey said:
Sams Club has a HUGE bag of microfiber towels for rougly 10 bucks
We don't have a Sams Club yet, although they are talking about one here in the near future. I couldn't find the one in Vegas when I was there. Thanks for responding as I was a little surprised that no one would respond to my question on Costco price in the US.

·
T.G.I.F.
24,289 Posts
Magma said:
Ya like em? I may go out and pick em up tonight!
I bought a second pack in case they ran out when the first batch wore out. Its been a year and many of them are just about done in and ready for 'household rag' status. Definitely a killer product.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.