LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you have seen the meal badges I made up for the National but for the rest heres what they look like,

So I got special dispensation to sell these on our forum, if anyone wants them they're $15.00 +shipping P.M. me for any questions and ordering info

· Premium Member
778 Posts
How bout this ill send you 15.00 plus shipping to go ahead and show the pics we took in cleveland.my chick doesnt beleive me that i was with you lololol she thinks i was with some other girl.lololol.. Ur travelling the world and im chillin on el coucheee.

· "R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
8,675 Posts
How bout this ill send you 15.00 plus shipping to go ahead and show the pics we took in cleveland.my chick doesnt beleive me that i was with you lololol she thinks i was with some other girl.lololol.. Ur travelling the world and im chillin on el coucheee.

· Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I putsted mines on the bumper under the taillight since when I'm parked at a show/cruise I have the hatch open and I want that badge to be seen, besides I have no other badges on the hatch.
Good idea!

· Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Some of you have seen the meal badges I made up for the National but for the rest heres what they look like,

So I got special dispensation to sell these on our forum, if anyone wants them they're $15.00 +shipping P.M. me for any questions and ordering info...

· "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
6,755 Posts
Wow, those are sweet; but with FOUR MAGNUMS, I only have $ for car payments!!! LOL

· Premium Member
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BUMP!

So I got special dispensation to sell these on our forum, if anyone wants them they're $15.00 +shipping P.M. me for any questions and ordering info...

· PLATINUM SERIES
1,593 Posts
pm me if these are still available..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.