LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
And Matt usually has very insightful posts and adds alot to this place. Keep on postin Matt.......

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
Geez - tough crowd, eh? :lol:

Seriously, I'm not usually one to hand out post count accolades, but this guy's contributions to LXForums (MOFO, GIFO, WR intake, Frankentake, Gibson shorty install, HIR headlight GB, etc, etc, etc...) are HUGE!

Congrats, Matt! :thumbs_u:

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Whew, you scared me, I thought Matt was about to go Postal on us!!
If you know Matt, that would never happen, coolest cucumber under any circumstances.
Go for 3K Matt!!

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
Matt's ascension to the 3k echelon is merely a byproduct of his distinguished presence here on LXForums.

Congrats.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
bipto said:
Geez - tough crowd, eh? :lol:

this guy's contributions to LXForums (MOFO, GIFO, WR intake, Frankentake,
What'd you call him?!

:banana:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Way to go Matt! :rock: I agree with the sentiment here. I too enjoy reading your posts and find them all extremely informative... well, most of them anyway. :wink:

·
T.G.I.F.
24,289 Posts
Geez you guys are gonna give me a swelled head. Oops too late.

:)

Looks like I hit 3002 (this is 3003) before I noticed my post count or this thread.

Happy Friday everyone!

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
lol dude can you write up another story like this one please?

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=27783

I dunno hwo I never read it but I just did. I haven't laughed that hard on this forum in a long time. and when I mean I lol'ed I lol'ed so hard that my dog woke up! congrats again man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.