LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in Mapleview cruise night tomorrow evening?

·
LX Padiwan
376 Posts
When do you guys meet? Anything down in the Niagara Falls area? I'm in Buffalo and met up with MoonDoogie the other night to play the old switch 'er 'roo with the headlamps in Burlington.

Let me know when you've got something going on...

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
:banana: coo coo coo coo I have black headlights!! :banana:
:friday: :friday: :friday: :friday: :friday: :friday:

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Damn! I'm out for Mapleview. I got a date with my family. I was hoping to get one of these Mapleview nights in while i was on vacation. Oh well maybe next year :)

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MooNDoGGie said:
Damn! I'm out for Mapleview. I got a date with my family. I was hoping to get one of these Mapleview nights in while i was on vacation. Oh well maybe next year :)
Andrew... bring the family man!!! Its a shopping mall your wife will love you ;)

lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Formerly known as CANDYAPPLE
9,552 Posts
Hi Russ, which exit off QEW westbound? Been a few years since I was at this cruise night. I'll try and make it if my wife is feeling any better later to-day.
Thanks Candyapple

·
We Shall Never Forget
5,353 Posts
CANDYAPPLE said:
Hi Russ, which exit off QEW westbound? Been a few years since I was at this cruise night. I'll try and make it if my wife is feeling any better later to-day.
Thanks Candyapple
Brant Street

- South on Brant to Fairview Street
- West (right) on Fairview
- keep going till ya see the mall (southwest corner)
- cruise at the back of the lot

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Magma said:
Brant Street

- South on Brant to Fairview Street
- West (right) on Fairview
- keep going till ya see the mall (southwest corner)
- cruise at the back of the lot

Hope that helps!
Thanks for replying Adam... I glad someone has my back :)

·
9,552 Posts
Ain't it great when everyone is quick to help with a question!!! What took so long Russ?:wink: And how come Jaak missed his chance???

Cheers Candyapple

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
CANDYAPPLE said:
Ain't it great when everyone is quick to help with a question!!! What took so long Russ?:wink: And how come Jaak missed his chance???

Cheers Candyapple
Russ would chime in waay before jaak. jaak used to come out to Mapleview back in the day when he was still driving his Murano, but now that he's got an SRT8 he never shows up!!!

I know it's probably because he can't get off the highway, once he starts driving it but I'm taking the stab anyway.

·
9,552 Posts
Just phoned home, wifey is in the land of the living (just woke up) Said I should go straight from office in Brampton after work as long as I take her car and gas it up when I get home!! This could be an expensive evening!!!!!

Cheers Candyapple

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Token said:
Russ would chime in waay before jaak. jaak used to come out to Mapleview back in the day when he was still driving his Murano, but now that he's got an SRT8 he never shows up!!!

I know it's probably because he can't get off the highway, once he starts driving it but I'm taking the stab anyway.
Judging by the broken front end Jaaks had... i figure he hasnt figured out that theres a brake pedal on that SRT8 yet ;)
I mean after all most of us have seen him back up.....lol :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Magma said:
What time is everyone going to be there?

I'll be leaving west Oakville around 5:30 and should hopefully be there at around 6.

Save spots!!!!! Its gonna fill up quick tonight!
I hope to roll in between 1715hrs and 1730hrs. Need to try to find cheap gas ont he way down from Kitchener.

Black bezel??!!! from what dare i ask.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Sorry guys. I couldn't make this one. I promised my kid a day at the beach. I hope it was a good meet.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, lets see the cruise was packed!!!! There were more cars than spots. We, unfortunately, were only 3 of the probably 500 cars that were there.
Thanks to CandyApple and Magma for helping to represent :) Met a couple more new LX owners there too and informed them of the board. Also anyone remember the guy with the Z06 Vette? He had bought a Go Man Go Daytona, well he was there with his Z06 again... he told me he sold the Daytona and bought a brand new black SRT Charger. Also some guy was therer witha new Jeep SRT8... WOW!!!!! Nice 4 by

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.