LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yooper wanna be
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw a black magnum in the movie "The Shaggy Dog". The bad guys drove off with the dog near the end of the movie. I guess I drive a bad guys car.

Has anyone else seen any magnums in any other movies?

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
The magnums in the movie the "ISLAND" really rock!! The exhaust coming out of them is so sweet to listen to!

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
there's one on the golden gate bridge in X-Men 3

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
I just saw The Island yesterday on HBO or Cinemax or whatever. The exhaust sound on the Magnums was very nice but I think they were one of the V-6's. I only saw one exhaust.

·
LX Newbie
60 Posts
I saw one in the TLC Overhaulin show. It wasn't being overhauled just the guy they tricked was driving one. It's the episode that came on last night about the 1967 Dodge Coronet 440.

·
Longhair/XMarine
876 Posts
David6ft6 said:
I saw one in the TLC Overhaulin show. It wasn't being overhauled just the guy they tricked was driving one. It's the episode that came on last night about the 1967 Dodge Coronet 440.
I'm in between Cable & or Sat tv, so I don't get the good stuff right now.. grrr

Hey David, I noticed your in Spring and would like to have your email addy for notification of meets etc..
If your ok with that just PM to me if you would. I promise it goes no where else.

Thanks
BillyD..

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
ZMagnum said:
They are SE's. The sounds are added later. I just wonder what they used? Hopefully a DCX product.
Just confirming that they were indeed SE models. I saw one of them listed for sale on the internet last year. They sure made it sound tough in the movie - LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.