LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 3,000th. Post, If you can get there Andy!!

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
You know I actually remember a time when I had more posts than Hammer. OH well! Here is to 3000!!

Reactions: DawsonMagnum

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
Woot!

You know it is pretty bad when 1300+ posts will only get you ranked #76 in total postings. You guys are MACHINES!!!!

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats, I knew you could do it, just took a liitle prodding!!

Now where's that sappy speach CAM said was coming??

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
MAGNUM8R said:
Congrats, I knew you could do it, just took a liitle prodding!!
Time to do a little post whoring yourself! The big three-oh-oh-oh is right around the corner for ya.

I imagine hitting 3000 posts is like turning 40 - it is all downhill from there.

I'll stick to that theory until I hit 40.

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
MagnumFreak said:
You know I actually remember a time when I had more posts than Hammer. OH well! Here is to 3000!!
IIRC, MF, you were the original prolific poster on this board... Your talk of the pile of aftermarket Magnum goodies spread over your living room floor while you were still awaiting delivery was inspirational! :wink:

Keep 'em comin'! :thumbs_u:

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Most importantly

These posts from Andy probably have the highest ratio of quality info to total posts compared to most .

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Yeah... don't worry about post counts when you're working on Morpheus! But we do like to have you around! CONGRATS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.