LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GHTOSLD: short for Ghetto-Sled
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so i have heard just about every joke in the book about driving a station wagon... (its one fast F**kin wagon).... but on saturday, GatewayLX club had our midwest meet and greet in St. Louis. After a whole day of fun, we went on a cruise through the south side of St. Louis. Going down I-55 it was 3 Black Magnums leading the pack (me included) and some explorer pulls side by side with me and shouts "IS THIS A FUNERAL PERSESSION?" I just about lost it! When we got to the end of the cruise i told the other guys what they had asked me, and everyone broke out laughing. And the hearse jokes begin....
just thought i would share it with the group

·
LX Padiwan
344 Posts
I can see it now....

One Black Magnum SRT8 in the lead at the red light with its head lights on, followed by a procession of black and white 300C SRT8's with lights on. The light goes green and the "funeral" disappears in a cloud of tire smoke and wailin' Zoomers!!

Let's write to Richard Petty and see if he wants to be sent off that way when his time comes!
:banana: :racing: :banana: :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.