LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
This Space for Sale ... Cheap
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For those of you who did not know, the Magnum Owner's Club was running a contest in which one of our lucky members would win a pair of brand new Black Magnum Headlights (generously donated by our very own bipto....thanks dude!)

Well, the winner of these highly sought after headlights is SoCalRT!!!

Congrats SoCalRT!!! We look forward to seeing your Magnum sportin' these bad boys soon!

Interested in the Magnum Owner's Club? Check out more info at magnumownersclub.com.
The Magnum Owner's Club is brought to you by LXForums.com​

·
HEMI Kitty's chew toy: the Blue Oval
2,546 Posts
Congrates!!
I had eyelids added to my new black eyes. :banana: I hope you enjoy them as much as I do mine.

·
2,546 Posts
wbornio said:
Uh - we would tell you if we like 'em - if only we could see 'em!

:TTIWWP:
OK OK
Not that it's a big issue for me to post pics of my girl :wink:
I really feel that Dodge should have color coded the headlights. Chrome for the lighter colors, and black for the darker Magnums.

Here's full faced:

And here is her close up:

Now feel free to comment.

I have been thinking about joining The Magnum Owner's Club, but I'm on the far west coast.
Do you still get the hard plastic LX badge with your member name on it?
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i7/Mosie345/MosieMagnumsrt8eye-front05-06.jpg

·
Longhair/XMarine
876 Posts
Congrats SoCal.. those will look good with your smoothasababy'sbutt rear end.. and your new black trim.. oh ya..:rock:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=36887

And a big one for Bipto as well.. :beerchug:

Lookin good Mosie..
Guess I need a bigger sign on the back of my mag.. " WILL TRADE HEADLIGHTS ".. lol
I agree the darker mags need the darker headlights.. one of these days.. ')

·
2,546 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!
I think you will like your new lights :) The thing about having SE/SXT/SRT black background headlights, is they blend into the front of the car nicer (IMO) and make the chrome trim around the actual lights stand out more.

Not to take away from the Congrats theme of this thread; but I have a used set of black headlights (unpainted) with about 10K miles on them that I'm willing to sell. PM me if you are interested as I really don't want to hijack this thread.

·
Is now an 07 SXT!
485 Posts
Hey Billy....Nice Mag. Quick question though....Did that pair of legs come standard, or are they aftermarket?
-Jim

BillyDsl said:
Congrats SoCal.. those will look good with your smoothasababy'sbutt rear end.. and your new black trim.. oh ya..:rock:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=36887

And a big one for Bipto as well.. :beerchug:

Lookin good Mosie..
Guess I need a bigger sign on the back of my mag.. " WILL TRADE HEADLIGHTS ".. lol
I agree the darker mags need the darker headlights.. one of these days.. ')

·
Longhair/XMarine
876 Posts
Jimsmag06 said:
Hey Billy....Nice Mag. Quick question though....Did that pair of legs come standard, or are they aftermarket?
-Jim
Thanks Jim.
Actually I own the mag (paid cash) couldn't afford the interest rates, but was just test driving the legs as I know I can't afford them. lmao :roll:

I need to shoot some better pics since those are both cell pics..
And I will soon have my very own set of blkeyes.. (thnx Chris) :not_worth

BTW, welcome to the best LX forum on the web.. :beerchug:
Sorry but almost forgot, we are all still waiting for some pics frm SoCalRT if I'm not mistaken.. :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Yep, I think everyone is having that problem. I think the site has been taken down.

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Guys, this thead is from 2006

·
Premium Member
7,917 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.