3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: August 12, 2006

Time: 11:30am

MADE Autosports
8 McLaren Suite K
Irvine, Ca
949-837-4233

We will have a pot luck at our place for 1bad4door who will be in town for vacation and Ella C SRT who will be going back to school. Everyone is welcomed to attend. Just make a post that you will attend and what you will bring. We will have the BBQ ready and a few EZ UPS out.

·
LX Padiwan
1,901 Posts
:racing:
fatchance said:
Date: August 12, 2006

Time: 11:30am

MADE Autosports
8 McLaren Suite K
Irvine, Ca
949-837-4233

We will have a pot luck at our place for 1bad4door who will be in town for vacation and Ella C SRT who will be going back to school. Everyone is welcomed to attend. Just make a post that you will attend and what you will bring. We will have the BBQ ready and a few EZ UPS out.
John, you are the man.... :):pepper:

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Ok I'll Bring potato salad. Oh wait it will be brown by the time i get there.
Good Job FC. I so have to get out of IL.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't forget it's this coming Saturday. Everyone is welcomed just make a post on what you will bring. This is goin gto be a great time.

·
cbutler32
1,256 Posts
Mighty Noid said:
I'll bring some brownies for this event...

and they will not be home MADE... LOL
figures it always those central cal guys who make the home made brownies...

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Dang!!
I'm flying out to Montana to see Mom that morning...My Magnum may be there though, if my Sway Bars come in!!!

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Figures, I've got a bike ride to Julian that day. arrrgh

·
Registered
100 Posts
I WOULD LIKE TO GET A COUNT OF HOW MANY PEEPS WILL BE COMING. PM ME IF YOU ARE COMING AND HOW MANY IS COMING WITH YOU. ALSO ADD WHAT YOU WILL BRING SO THAT IF YOU ARE BRINGING CUPS WE DONT HAVE 20 OTHER PEEPS BRING CUPS ETC.

THANKS

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.