LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Nobody Circles the Wagons like the Bills
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about this price i got from the stealer today on a duel exhaust system from borla. He told me i could be out the door for $550 plus 10 dollars for some kinda kit that makes the cut out for the new exhaust look flush. So that is $400 for the borla kit,$150 for labor.He also said it was a bolt on system. what do u all think.Maby a early x-mas gift to me huh.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
This quote is from a dealer??? I think there should be a "1" in front of your figure! They either mis-quoted you, or you're getting a heck of a deal. I'd jump on it in a second!

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
Borla is high quality stuff. That's what I had on my mach. Seems like a good price to me (though I only have Mustang systems to compare to).

·
Mag-niac
439 Posts
If this is for the SXT/3.5L to replace the factory system it sounds like a great deal! I'm curious about the $10 "kit"...assuming that covers cutting out the valence for the second exhaust tip. (My dealership says that the dual system (even though I gave them the actual part number) is not available for my SXT. HAH!)

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
He has an SXT. Should buy the exhaust from mpsc

·
Nobody Circles the Wagons like the Bills
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes to answer the questions i have a 05 sxt midnight blue , with tinted windows. I kinda think my headlights are tinted two, my buddy has a 06 and his look clear compaired to mine.I guess this thread is use less with out a picture,need to post some.The 10 dollar kit is to make the cut out look like oem part,The system was borla. Now i have to talk to the warden see if it is a go right now !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.