LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I shaved the little lady of the SXT and the side moldings within the first week of owning her.

What I want now is to replace the SXT badge with one that are the letters

LX

Anyone know of a good match, or something that looks cool that is from another car or anything!??!
Thanks, as always!

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
yeah there are a ton of cars out there that have a LX on the back just do a search on ebay or something for it bet you come up with something.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there are many models, I just want one to match. I was even thinking of moding the E from the SE to look like an L and then just taking the X out of the SXT. It would be easier to just find a car that matched the lettering or looked way better like the people moding their R/Ts.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wisconsinmagnum said:
Thanks Wisconsin! I am going to the dealer today, and am going to look at my SXT I tore off and see what it looks like when I cut off part of it. Maybe I will paint them since I'm sure it will look like crap. Hmmm....now I might peal off the MAGNUM part and just leave it off or buy a new one and paint that too.

I'm still looking though...

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fellas. I think I'm going to modify the E in SE and use the X from the SXT.

Now my question is this:
How can I coat this piece of plastic where I cut off the top two parts of the E to make an L to make it look like the rest of the chrome looking plastic? Details would be nice please.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
wisconsinmagnum said:
That's a good way to break the ice at the next muscle/mopar show.

"Yeah, and then I got some honda emblems...":loser:

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
67alecto said:
That's a good way to break the ice at the next muscle/mopar show.

"Yeah, and then I got some honda emblems...":loser:
You no likey? What constructive criticism do you have for us then?

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Duke_132 said:
You no likey? What constructive criticism do you have for us then?
Your idea for the SE/SXT badges sound fine.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Here is a pic of the LX emblem on my 03 Town and Country. In case you are wanting to keep it true DCX.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slim's Magnum said:
Here is a pic of the LX emblem on my 03 Town and Country. In case you are wanting to keep it true DCX.

I did see that while searching, but I want the lettering style to be the same as the rest. I knew that when I got the car people would wonder what it was so i left magnum on there so i want the letters to match. Get it sir?

·
LX Padiwan
374 Posts
Duke_132 said:
I did see that while searching, but I want the lettering style to be the same as the rest. I knew that when I got the car people would wonder what it was so i left magnum on there so i want the letters to match. Get it sir?
IIRC, the SXT and MAGNUM letters are slightly different size, at least on the '05s

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.