LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vermont Magnum
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy Coy's C5 wheels??
I have seen them on other LX's and have been hooked!

By the way............just traded my mag for a 06 Charger!! :rock:

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
VanillaRT4me said:
I hope that I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that Coys aren't built with the proper bolt pattern and offset. They'll try to sell you a 5x114.3 bolt pattern wheel, which is very wrong.
My last conversation with Coys Wheels a month or so ago, indicated they DO build those wheels in the 115x5 that we need for a proper fit. That's what they said anyway.

·
Registered
570 Posts
VanillaRT4me said:
I hope that I'm wrong, but it is my understanding that Coys aren't built with the proper bolt pattern and offset. They'll try to sell you a 5x114.3 bolt pattern wheel, which is very wrong.
Whats the deal with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern?Please feel me in on this since I am about to get me some wheels this week.

·
Survived 2017 ... 2020 or Bust ...
5,309 Posts
shane93nc said:
Whats the deal with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern?Please feel me in on this since I am about to get me some wheels this week.
Just make sure you ask for and get the 5 x 115 bolt pattern. No problems.......

5 x 114.3 = Coy's 5 x 4 1/2

·
LX fever is back!
2,535 Posts
some people have had problems with the hidden valve stem hitting on their rotors, just a question you might want to ask.

·
You last visited: 06-06-06
529 Posts
They are not the correct size. (unless the have made a machine re-tooling). They suggest using a Hubcentric ring adapter for correction. Actually, these guys will tell you anything you want to hear. My friend bought them for his Magnum and had a very poor experience with them. In the end he got what he wanted, but all I am am saying is "buyer beware".

·
Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!
1,041 Posts
I love these wheels. Keep us updated when you get them as to their fit and if they are, in fact, 115.

·
Builders of the 500rwhp 426's
5,341 Posts
Rockadile said:
I love these wheels. Keep us updated when you get them as to their fit and if they are, in fact, 115.
They are IN FACT 115...........

They will drill the blanks...........they already have for customers.

They have an issue drilling pre-chromed wheels however.......they will promote flaking.

These things have a HUGE lip..........enough to set a beer can on!

·
Vermont Magnum
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm going to hold off on the wheels. I took my charger back after the dealer tried for three days telling me I needed to re-sign my finance contract. (saying he couldn't get me the rate that he originally had)
I don't play games with this dealer and my wife was quite heartbroken
about this so.................... we are going to wait until the Challenger
comes out. (She wants the Challenger more anyway)

What a pain in the a$$

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.