LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Bane of Zombiehood
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i'll say it up front I MAY have lost my temper a little. I'm 2 aisles over in a parking lot talking to my sister and she's like "is that lady leaning against your car?" i look over and sure enough...leaning against my car. i yell over "Hey get the F off my car!" they look at me and continue leaning. i'm not annoyed and start walking over, i get about half way there and yell again. they look at me and keep leaning. well by now i see it's two ladies a middle age lady and her mom. so i yell again "hey get off my car! what you don't f'in speak english?!"

the lady looks at me "No." and finally gets off my car. great you don't speak english:mad:. the daughter is now yelling about me about how i need to relax. no i don't need to relax. my car is 7 years old and has one scratch and one door ding. i take meticulous care of my cars. she asks me if i want her to call the police...apparently i'm still yelling at this point. i tell her to knock herself out call them up. she doesn't and tries to lecture me about material things. telling me her mom leaning is more important.

i told her no. in america people's thing for better or worse are extensions of the self and disrespect to them is disrespect for the person. she told me in israel people sit all over other people's cars. well i've got a lot of respect for israel...they're complete bada$$es. i tried to tell her that and she took offense.

i dunno there were a few other pretty funny things to it and i said somethings that were pretty true but never slurs. but finally it was made apparent that fine maybe the mom doesn't speak english and in her country people don't hold cars in any importance. i of course was still pretty peeved but took my :chill: and told the lady to tell the mom sorry i used the F word, i don't think she apoligized for leaning against my car though. but then i told her to be safe when she gets back to israel and keep bombing the crap outta the hez. i don't think she found it funny.
 

·
345 Go!
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
I can see your point - and I'm glad you were man enough to apologize... but they should not have disrespected your property and they should learn the language so that when we tell them to get the Fu(k off our cars... or we tell them where we would like for them to go... they understand.
 

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
Joined
·
13,441 Posts
Um... Mr Gibson... can I have your autograph?

Hahahaha, I understand your pain... but sometimes its better just to shut up and move on:) They'd never understand anyway!

Don
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,394 Posts
Man...THAT is exactly why I have a REMOTE START!! And a PANIC button on the key fob!!!
 

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
oh do i feel you on this one. At my dealership - at one end is a public transportation (bat) but terminal. At that entrance I usually showcase one of, if not the nicest car on my lot. These dirt bags sit, lean, lay, sit or do what ever thier dirt bag ass wants to do on my 50k dollar cars. and they get mad when I yell at them. NO ME GUSTA! MUY MALO!

Do they not know they are borderline denting the hoods of my cars as I have them displayed as they wait for public transportation because they are to lazy to sit on the curb. Durka dirka, get off my car.
 

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Duke_132 said:
That's why I hooked up air horns, so that when I do hit the panic button it causes one.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: OH IF I HAD AN AIR HORN FOR when someone leaned on my car, oh the humor. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA that is so brilliant.:pepper:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
Jay Carnes said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: OH IF I HAD AN AIR HORN FOR when someone leaned on my car, oh the humor. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA that is so brilliant.:pepper:
It's fun to make punk kids jump when all they want me to do is rev the engine. Opps, finger slipped!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,763 Posts
Life is a wee bit too short to get all worked up like that over something as trivial (in the grand scheme of things) as a car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,687 Posts
TehKing said:
Life is a wee bit too short to get all worked up like that over something as trivial (in the grand scheme of things) as a car.
True, I can't take it with me. True, I won't kill for it. True, it is just a possession. True, I have a right to protect an investment and hobby. It's not just our A to B. It's our free time, money, and hard work.
 

·
T.G.I.F.
Joined
·
24,289 Posts
BobCav said:
Man...THAT is exactly why I have a REMOTE START!! And a PANIC button on the key fob!!!
Absofreakingloootely. Just did that to some knucklehead who was dawdling thru her purse with keys jangling a bit too close for my liking to the clearcoat. She was standing right behind the car too so she got a Zoomers' facefull. Easily jumped a foot away from the car and scurried away lest the possessed devil-car start backing up as well. A friend of hers was on the other side of the car and got a big laugh out of it.

Me I had to keep a straight face when she howled "You did that on PURPOSE!"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,643 Posts
People sit on, or even touch my car, they get the f-bomb dropped to. Ain't no way I'd apologize either, cause I'm not sorry they're a friggen dumbass.
 

·
Magnum RT 2005
Joined
·
3,094 Posts
iamkungfool said:
Ok i'll say it up front I MAY have lost my temper a little. I'm 2 aisles over in a parking lot talking to my sister and she's like "is that lady leaning against your car?" i look over and sure enough...leaning against my car. i yell over "Hey get the F off my car!" they look at me and continue leaning. i'm not annoyed and start walking over, i get about half way there and yell again. they look at me and keep leaning. well by now i see it's two ladies a middle age lady and her mom. so i yell again "hey get off my car! what you don't f'in speak english?!"

the lady looks at me "No." and finally gets off my car. great you don't speak english:mad:. the daughter is now yelling about me about how i need to relax. no i don't need to relax. my car is 7 years old and has one scratch and one door ding. i take meticulous care of my cars. she asks me if i want her to call the police...apparently i'm still yelling at this point. i tell her to knock herself out call them up. she doesn't and tries to lecture me about material things. telling me her mom leaning is more important.

i told her no. in america people's thing for better or worse are extensions of the self and disrespect to them is disrespect for the person. she told me in israel people sit all over other people's cars. well i've got a lot of respect for israel...they're complete bada$$es. i tried to tell her that and she took offense.

i dunno there were a few other pretty funny things to it and i said somethings that were pretty true but never slurs. but finally it was made apparent that fine maybe the mom doesn't speak english and in her country people don't hold cars in any importance. i of course was still pretty peeved but took my :chill: and told the lady to tell the mom sorry i used the F word, i don't think she apoligized for leaning against my car though. but then i told her to be safe when she gets back to israel and keep bombing the crap outta the hez. i don't think she found it funny.
Well i've got very little respect for israel...they're complete bada$$es.

Lets see if MY point of view will get this abyssed as its only inverse of YOUR point of view.

Im sorry about the b1tch leaning on your car. I would have lost it too. People just HAVE to get wise that people here work very hard for their money and for their toys. What right does ANYONE have to reduce its value by leaning/sitting on it. They're not in israel now so f*cking behave as Americans!
 

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
Joined
·
11,785 Posts
TehKing said:
Life is a wee bit too short to get all worked up like that over something as trivial (in the grand scheme of things) as a car.
So... I guess it wouldn't bother you if I let my dog do her duty on your lawn either? After all (in the grand scheme of things) it's only poo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 

·
Thats no moon!
Joined
·
1,899 Posts
moparman53 said:
True, but it's not just any old car; it's a LX!
Nope, he says that the car is 7 years old so its not an LX.
 

·
Bane of Zombiehood
Joined
·
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TehKing said:
Life is a wee bit too short to get all worked up like that over something as trivial (in the grand scheme of things) as a car.
this was the arguement she tried to make to me...and yeah sorta fine. but at the same point the car is an extension of the self. it is me in enough ways that if you're screwing with it you are disrespecting me. i don't care if it's a '71 pinto or a brand new Viper.

i don't take these people as representatives of their country. they are uneducated and lazy people not wanting to adopt some basics of their new home. israel as a country i think is pretty beast...they can get away with things we can't but want to do. the 6 days war? bombing the crap outta hezbollah? You know who's going to solve the Iran nuke problem right? Them lol.

oh and yeah it wasn't my LX it was my '99 Cougar. My Magnum has soaked up so much abuse and I can't figure out why...so many scratches and stuff...depresses me a lot.
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top