LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Mr. UPS man delivered my Jet-Hot coated KOOKS headers today! :banana:

I must say I`m VERY impressed! There quality is TOP-NOTCH! The welds are seamless, and the JET-HOT coating looks PERFECT! The collectors are HUGE, bigger than I expected!

I am having them installed on Thursday. Here are the pictures! ENJOY! :)

Reactions: 67alecto

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW WOW WOW!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I`ll get the pics ready soon! :D

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Cool, I wanted to see how those Cats lined up....

How does she run?

Any CEL's?

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lafrad said:
Cool, I wanted to see how those Cats lined up....

How does she run?

Any CEL's?
Nope, none so far! I have put about 40 miles on it and all is well! :grin:

·
I play with guns.
927 Posts
DAYUM!!! Nice setup. Soundin' pretty good! Do you have any shots from the side so we can see how low they are. I've heard of long headers scraping the ground, so I was thinking about getting shorties but if these clear the ground enough I'll pick these up. Thanks!

Freak

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
The first thing I thought when I saw them was how huge the collectors were. Very nice!

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cant get the *GRIN* off my face! :)

·
The member formerly known as Jleilich
533 Posts
look good where did you buy from? What do you like best about them, and what dont you like about them or, what do you like least about them? I assume those wire harnesses are for the O2 sensors. Did it come with directions on how to hook all that up?

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FOHN_JARGO said:
The first thing I thought when I saw them was how huge the collectors were. Very nice!
They are WAY WAY WAY bigger than the MOPAR headers collectors. They are also about 1" wider!

·
PEDAL to the METAL!
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jleilich said:
look good where did you buy from? What do you like best about them, and what dont you like about them or, what do you like least about them? I assume those wire harnesses are for the O2 sensors. Did it come with directions on how to hook all that up?
I bought them off E-Bay, JET-HOT coated for $1,350 SHIPPED! :mrgreen:

Only downside is that getting them to fit into my Bassani exhaust required a board and a LARGE hammer! It was a TIGHT fit!

I love the fact that my car feels like an SRT8 now, NO KIDDING! :rock:

EVERYTHING came in the box that was needed with GREAT directions!

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
:rock: If you get a chance please take a picture of how low they hang. I live in an environment where ride height matters a lot (have to park in public parking garages and the slope of the ramp some times makes the middle of the car rub) So please post pics. :pepper:

·
LX Padiwan
3,697 Posts
:rock: If you get a chance please take a picture of how low they hang. I live in an environment where ride height matters a lot (have to park in public parking garages and the slope of the ramp some times makes the middle of the car rub) So please post pics. :pepper:
Same concern here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.