LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LX Old Timer
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know which KN part num,ber wil lfit the Volant CAI? Given time with a tape measure I could figure it out, but thought someone might already have.

·
LX Old Timer
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want a spare filter, so I can pul lone for cleaning. The KNs are easier to get.

Zog said:
Why do you want to change out the AFE?

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Snickle - Be careful with swapping over to the K&N filter. They may flow well, but they dont filter out dirt very well at all. The Filter volant supplies is much better quality than the K&N filter. The Filter Volant offers has much deaper pleats, more layers and filters out dirt much better than a K&N filter.

Just "Google" K&N and read up, and you wont want the K&N anymore.

if you need a Volant replacment, let me know and we can fix you up.

Thanks,
David

·
Founder of ALX
1,033 Posts
premiertruck said:
Snickle - Be careful with swapping over to the K&N filter. They may flow well, but they dont filter out dirt very well at all. The Filter volant supplies is much better quality than the K&N filter. The Filter Volant offers has much deaper pleats, more layers and filters out dirt much better than a K&N filter.

Just "Google" K&N and read up, and you wont want the K&N anymore.

if you need a Volant replacment, let me know and we can fix you up.

Thanks,
David
Hey Premiertruck, when you gonna get around to answering my PM?? Haha! Seriously.. i'm still interested in ordering one of your big filter Airaid kits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.