LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I guess it's only fair to post up picks of today's hottest hunks according to women polled (my wife and her mother).....now, looking at these pics, do you find the exposure of flesh below their collar objectionable? Disagreeable? Something you can't stand to see on a public PG rated forum? Or is this the same stuff you see at the beach/pool, on the town, out at the local bar or club? Add away, and if the meer thought of you looking at another guy and thinking "he's hot/sexy" makes your significant other embarassed, ashamed, belittled....feel free to look away and tell him that he's waaaaay sexier than these guys :wink:

I like Brad in the wife beater shirt...makes me feel less ******* somehow :)

I still don't see what my wife sees in Depp

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know what's up with the picture of clooney I keep trying to put in by the pool, but it don't work....here's one from Solaris...what a crappy movie!

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is a forum where grown men of all ages come and ogle (other guys and some girls) cars....how immature is it for me to wish I had Bandits car? But I'm still here wishing I had his ride :grin:

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
blackmagsxt said:
I just think it is stupid.....all the booty threads are just childish......
I absolutely agree. That stripper motors dude started this nonsense and I think it should all be erased to include "Looking for a few HOT guys" thread that some women started and has like the third highest view rate on the forum. Next it will be HOT dogs for the crying out loud. Then we'll be looking at polish,chirrizo,italians,brattwurst and who knows what other food items. Discusting. Ban all these silly threads.:popcorn:

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Darthvader said:
I absolutely agree. That stripper motors dude started this nonsense and I think it should all be erased to include "Looking for a few HOT guys" thread that some women started and has like the third highest view rate on the forum. Next it will be HOT dogs for the crying out loud.
Funny, I think we already ran all the Dog threads!!

My Dane has the cutest Butt though!!!

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
MAGNUM8R said:
My Dane has the cutest Butt though!!!
Thems fightin' words :lightsab:

Ok...butt...face...it's all the same on this dog!!!

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
That's a dane, No??
Boy do I have a Girfreind for him!!

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, he's not a Dane, he's a american mastiff...crossbreed of an old english mastiff and a anatolian, they tried to decrease the droolyness of a oe mastiff, I don't know if they did or not, but this guy drools like a idiot, I'd hate to see the slobber trails on the walls of a oem owners house :roll:

Odin weighs in at 220lbs :)

·
Hersela
2,352 Posts
[email protected]

in reference to people thinkin these types of threads are stoopid. if you dont like them, then dont read it. i personally dont read a lot threads because they dont interest me, so i dont see why when someone see's a thread titled "booty" or "hot man/woman" they feel they need to come in and comment on it. If you dont like it, or you think its stupid, why read it? I thought that we were keepin this as clean as possible or PG, so I really dont see the problem. JMO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.