LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 521 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jina's Embroidery presents "Custom Image" Console Covers

Sure we offer the favorite "stock" designs like SRT-8, R/T, 300C, to embellish your leather console covers...But did you know we also offer Custom Designs as well? Lately more and more members are having their own ideas, stored away in their thoughts, come to life using our services giving them the ultimate in custom visual effects for both show and pleasure. Here are just a few examples of what can be done when you put your imagination to work :wink:

If you have a totally custom idea but aren't sure if it can be translated into art like this, contact us and we'll help make your mental image a reality with the help of some of the finest talent anywhere, right here on LX Forums. These are just some of the unique concepts that we've done, there are many more. Feel free to look in our photobucket by clicking on the link in our signature. If we've done one for you, please post a picture of it here to show it off. We are proud of each and every one we've done.

·
5.7L Hemi Registry # 00601 Sharp Charge
2,287 Posts
Very nice work! I don't have the extra $$ now, but hopefully in the near future.

·
AK RT C-LEG DAVAF
2,977 Posts
Jina, those are all really nice!

·
Rut Ro!
17,945 Posts
Those are all sweet Jina!!!! That skull one is bada$$! LOL

·
Rut Ro!
17,945 Posts
Thank you Mark, that skull is SWEEEET! That member actually started it all for our "Custom" side as it was the first non Dodge/Chrysler design cover we did. Hummm, if only I could remember who it was :wink:
U guys are the best Jina! Got my rear armrest in fnally too. Now I am matching front and back!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I can attest to the fine craftsmanship of this vendor also. I was one of the first to have my Cargo Shade done, and months later, it still looks great! No evidence of wear, no threads fraying, heck, Im so proud of it, I keep my shade pulled out all the time. :thumbs_u:

Now, time for another PM. You guys ready, I have another "outside" the box idea that I think your going to find very intriging. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
AK RT C-LEG DAVAF
2,977 Posts
That BEE is your finest work!!! IMO of course.

·
Mag RT AWD
1,959 Posts
MagNite,
I shipped mine priority mail from Ohio to Ca. on a Friday and got it back the next Friday morning before 9:00. Freight with insurance was $31.00 and without insurance was $27.00. Great people ,great work!!

1 - 20 of 521 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.