LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to say HI and introduce myself to the group. I'm Tom and I previously owned (albeit for less than a year) a 2018 Chrysler 300s with the 3.6 VVT V6. I loved the car. Before that, I drove a 2013 Dodge Durango R/T for several years (big family - needed a hauler for many tasks) After owning the 300s for a bit, and since I loved the platform so much, my "car guy" and drag racer past began to work on my mind regarding the SRT 300's from years past. The need for speed/power could not be escaped. I thought to myself........"if I could find one with low enough miles, unmolested, I might consider it."

Well wouldn't you know it......a couple of weeks ago one pops up for sale relatively nearby to where I live. I didn't even know it was an SRT8 until I started asking questions. No pictures, price or miles in the original add. The description of the car when it first hit the AutoList app I was using (amongst others) was very non-descriptive. But there were clues within that this wasn't any normal Chrysler 300. I don't believe that the dealership fully understood what they had on their hands.

After asking questions, the information passed back was too good to be true. I had to go look at it for myself.

One owner car, 36,000 miles on the clock. 1 of 635 for model year 2013 according to what I have found online.

To say that I am happy is an understatement. Here she is before I get the windows tinted this week. I plan on performing some exhaust mods (shocker - but it's all stock) and maybe a cold air induction kit (I know.....they add nothing but appearance). I just put the 392 badges on the sides yesterday.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light

Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Looking forward to the interactions with this community!

·
stay modded, my friend...
1,547 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the SRT8! Surprised the dealer was clueless. Yer Buick looks like a fun one, as well!

·
LX Newbie
2013 300 SRT8
256 Posts
Congrats on the 300 and welcome to the forum. Let the modding begin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts