LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am thinkin about moving my air tank and compressors up out of the spare tire area... so far this is my little setup...

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Where are you thinking of putting the tank and motors? Are you worried about driving around without a spare?

·
TR IIAWAH
1,602 Posts
it's illegal to drive in Hawaii without a spare, but in his case a spare may not do any good with his rims.....:doh:

MyMaggieMae said:
Where are you thinking of putting the tank and motors? Are you worried about driving around without a spare?

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if i get a flat I am screwed. umm can of fix a flat! LOL! hawaii is a small island... with the air i can always adjust the other 3 tires to the smaller one! LOL!! well...

HAWAII RT said:
it's illegal to drive in Hawaii without a spare, but in his case a spare may not do any good with his rims.....:doh:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
HAWAII RT said:
So, SRT8's are illegal in Hawaii? Or do they put spares in the ones shipped there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.