LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Livin the MOPAR life :)
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright lets try this again and hope for some sun and not rain again!I know its Saturday morning but this will be worth it! So come out for breakfast and have some fun!

Saturday March 6th @ 10am (open to earlier if you guys are?)

Original Pancake House
3580 Adams Street
Riverside, California 92504
951-351-1500

1)So Cal Kid
2)BDA1855
3)Magtiki
4)JumpinJay
5)Forsaken909
6)Kevinpowertv
7)JcLc
8)Gotnofunds
9)Netnathan
10)DaBlackPearl
11)Parga88
12)Diboblo

·
Ultra Heavyweight "Fatman" Race Team
7,337 Posts
isn't it past your bed time?:roll: lol
LOL i know damn well that you can get from Chula Vista to riverside in just under 90 mins... so no excuses... haha

JP...

hoping to see some new local faces out there... maybe some people who cant make beach burger stuff... and who might want to go to springfest knowing some people...

·
Dont Tik off the TIKI
1,748 Posts
sweet!!! we got a nice little group forming so far. I wonder if Kevinpowertv would want to come out too, he's down here closer to me so maybe he would want to come up too; I'll send him PM and see. Was thinking maybe we should put a link up over on CM too to get some traffic over there as well, what do you guys think?

·
7,337 Posts
sweet!!! we got a nice little group forming so far. I wonder if Kevinpowertv would want to come out too, he's down here closer to me so maybe he would want to come up too; I'll send him PM and see. Was thinking maybe we should put a link up over on CM too to get some traffic over there as well, what do you guys think?
Go for it... sounds good to me!

·
Livin the MOPAR life :)
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good idea.Yeah lets try to get a good group of people to come out

·
7,337 Posts
The food here is really good! and at this time there should be some good parking...

·
Not the Momma
3,212 Posts
10AM Breakfast....right in line with my weekend sleeping schedule.

I'm in.
Add me to the list.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.