LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· vajazzle it!....;)
15,810 Posts
And to add: Inferno red that won't turn some crazy color over time....i.e. hot brakes.

· '05 Dodge Magnum SXT AWD
1,078 Posts
check the paint code on your drivers door, chances are the paint that they called inferno red is actually blaze red. PEL is the inferno tri-coat. PRH is blaze red.

my car, the sticker said inferno, paint code says its blaze red, build date 1/05.

· Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Basecoat clearcoat should be fine and hold up well.
Has anyone tried this? I am DYING to paint my calipers, but can't decide a color. I would love to see a pic if anyone has done inferno red calipers on an infreno red magnum. Also would like to see regular red calipers on a magnum. I'm affraid that the difference in the colors will just trow something off. I want a color that will be able to be seen and will compliment, or at least not clash, with the inferno red paint.

Also keep in mind that I still have the stock SXT wheels.... won't be able to get the Foose Nitrous that I REALLY want for a while, yet.

· Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
disregard the last post... I did a search, which I should have done before I posted, and found a bunch of pics.... thanks anyway.... now just to decide.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.