LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight everyone help me out on what I am eating for dinner tonight. double double from innout or spicy chicken from wendys? lol

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
After reading about the "In and Out" chain for years in various car mags, I finally tried it a few years ago while we were out visiting my in-laws.

Urgh, it was terrible. On par with the crap they serve at Maid-Rite.

I had Qdoba for dinner tonight.

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
67alecto said:
After reading about the "In and Out" chain for years in various car mags, I finally tried it a few years ago while we were out visiting my in-laws.

Urgh, it was terrible. On par with the crap they serve at Maid-Rite.

I had Qdoba for dinner tonight.
you have got to be joking me? what did you get?

Give it one more shot and go to one that is Southern California. NorCal ones blow. Get a Double-Double Animal Style with Animal Style Fries. I swear if you dont like it i will send you 10 bux in the mail

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
I was scared to let the pic load up after the last one I saw from that Ipod thread....

Looks like a much better pick than the spicy chicken at wendy's...you made the right choice. The fries look awesome! :)

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEMIwoman said:
I was scared to let the pic load up after the last one I saw from that Ipod thread....
ROFL.

thats not mine. I haven't gone yet. waiting for the hunger to build up a little more..makes it taste better :)

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEMIwoman said:
I won't comment....LOL
now you got me curious...

alright I'm out. been on the computer all day for work. need food.

HEMIwoman, I expect comments when I get back :p :popcorn:

thanks for help everyone haha

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
ASU_Magnum said:
lol HEMIwoman. this is a DD

Ugh - looks like a coronary on a tray to me - and I'm no health nut either... :roll: :lol:

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
was just thinking about waiting to get hungry and the ipod pic you posted....

oh, never mind. you have a dirty mind...go with it. :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Okay ASU...now that you decided what to eat, does In and Out still have the bumper stickers that say "In And Out Burger"? When I lived in San Luis Obispo, 17 years ago, we would cut off the "B" and "R" in burger so it just said "In And Out Urge" :wink:

Displayed them proudly.

Nick

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
DFWMagnum said:
Okay ASU...now that you decided what to eat, does In and Out still have the bumper stickers that say "In And Out Burger"? When I lived in San Luis Obispo, 17 years ago, we would cut off the "B" and "R" in burger so it just said "In And Out Urge" :wink:

Displayed them proudly.

Nick
i gotz one on the magz!

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HEMIwoman said:
was just thinking about waiting to get hungry and the ipod pic you posted....

oh, never mind. you have a dirty mind...go with it. :)
I have a dirty mind!?!?! *points*

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
ASU_Magnum said:
lol HEMIwoman. this is a DD

Oh my gosh I need that!!! I live up in We Ain't Got $%!& Land. The only thing I ever crave is a greasy, sat-on, dripping and salty double cheese burger from McD's. The McD DC has nothing on that artery clogger there. I like artery clogging!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.