Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
I don't even know what to say. Hly crp.

·
No longer sporting dual R/T's!
9,301 Posts
why do people have to be so darn dumb?
and why do the women put up with them?

I was taught that at a very young age, you don't hit girls...

That p.o.s. needs to die...

Mike

·
I know where Hoffa is...
6,616 Posts
MikeEast said:
and why do the women put up with them?

I was taught that at a very young age, you don't hit girls...

That p.o.s. needs to die...

Mike
Most think they can change the guy and the others are afraid to leave in fear of retaliation.

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
Hmm a little story about not hitting girls.
When I was just a baby in the Army there use to be this real "cute" guy that some girls from the islands really liked.
This guy the girls said was like a little cabbage patch doll that they wanted to hold close to them.
Well anyways, the cabbage patch doll was about 5'1" at a buck o five and these girls were 6" 230'ish big hearty working girls, they use to work this guy over in the barracks. He would always show up with black eyes and his face all messed up after the girls played doll with the unwilling patch doll and anyways, everyone just thought the guy was going out and getting drunk and beat up, well some one found out what was happening and the girls were ordered not to go to his barracks any more, no more playing with the patch doll. Nothing never happened to the girls because he was ashamed or scared. Anyways, violence happens on both sides. Seen some mean girls wielding some bats chasing there "boy friends"
Anyways, do unto others.. So old boy shoved phone down girls throat, judge should do the same.. Then maybe kick his mouth closed.
Well anyways. Violence is bad boys and girls, also don't take a shower with a blower dryer in your hand.

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
Magma said:
Whatta dumbass!

Well when he is in jail..... I'm pretty sure he'll be getting something shoved down his throat as well.... it just wont be a cell!

Adam
But it will happen in a cell! It also may not be his throat either.

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
FJ,
Thats witty of you! I say that they put a cell phone up his... and set it on vibrate, then sell the number to a random house!

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
1MRMOPAR said:
FJ,
Thats witty of you! I say that they put a cell phone up his... and set it on vibrate, then sell the number to a random house!
Sell the number on e-bay with proceeds to go to an abused womens charity. Or...Publish it to telemarketers so everyday at supper it will look like the resturant scene from "When Harry Met Sally".

·
Be very still and they'll go away
2,033 Posts
DV is really a disgusting crime...it's really not that hard to walk away when you're that mad at someone. BUT I have a little piece of advise to all you men out there with daughters....let them know how much you love them and appreciate them so when the first shmuck that comes along and says "I love you" she can say "yeah, well my daddy does too and he'll kick your @$$ if you pull anything on me."

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
ugh...i hate domestic violence. my sister had a bf like that, never anything with the cell phone. but it wasn't until well after she finally broke up with him that i found out. it's amazing the things that go through girls heads to rationalize staying with those @$$holes.

just watch out for bruising on wrists...it's either from sex if lower by the actual bones or if it's higher it's from a thumb when she's trying to get away. this stuff makes me want to scream b'c so few girls ask for help. sorry i'm venting btw. i work with this girl and she had that grab bruise. i didn't say anything to her directly about it besides "hey that bruise worries me." then an hour later i told her this story about the cell phone.

she seems like she's staying away though. told her if she needs anything to call me anytime. i'm so worried for my babysister (she's almost 3)...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.